Pimp My Throne Terms and Conditions
Full terms and conditions for Pimp My Throne.
Pimp My Throne Terms and Conditions on Heart Kent, May 2012
- The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions-competition/) apply to ‘[Pimp My Throne]’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from [29/05/12] to [30/05/12] (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is [Heart Kent].
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must Text a photo message of their home toilet to 82122, start the message with the Word Kent followed by their name and location.
- Entry will open at [07.00] on 29/05/12 and close at [09.59] on 30/05/12
- The Winner will be selected by a Heart judging panel – the judges decision is final. The winner will be contacted by phone on 30/05/12
- You need to be 18 or over
- You need to be at your home for 12noon on Thursday 31st May 2012 for a maximum of 2 hours for your toilet space to be decorated (pimped).
- Video, audio recording and photos for broadcast on air and online at heart.co.uk will be taken during the visit.
8. On Thursday 31st May 2012 at 12noon – a team from Heart and Thanetian Events will arrive at your home and decorate your toilet space in celebration of the Diamond Jubilee weekend. The final look will be styled by Thanetain Events and you’ll get to keep all materials.
Global Radio reserves the right to substitute prize.
Recently Played Tracks
Now playing: The best feel good music