Meet and Greet The Wanted
Congratulations and many thanks to Dean from Sittingbourne who has pledged £2,000 to be a VIP at this year's summer music event for Kent – Live at the Castle with headliner The Wanted, plus Eliza Doolittle, Aggro Santos and more.
You and a friend will be picked up by car and whisked to the airport to be flown into Leeds Castle in celebrity style – by helicopter!
Not only will be have front row seats for the concert, you will also enjoy an exclusive opportunity to meet The Wanted back stage for photos and autographs.
Once the excitement of the concert is over, the night isn’t! You also get luxury overnight accommodation in one of the exclusive rooms at Leeds Castle.
This will be a truly memorable night and one of our most ‘Wanted’ auction prizes!
Visit the Heritage Events website
Listen out on Friday 4th March between 7am-8am for your chance to bid on this auction lot
*calls from BT landlines charged at local rate, other networks and mobiles may be higher. Listen to Heart to find out when lines are open for bidding.
Buy your tickets for Live at The Castle now as they are selling fast at www.heritageevents.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
- The Auction tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged or sold.
- The Auction tickets are only valid for the 17th July 2011 “Live at the Castle” Leeds Castle Maidstone event.
- Pickup by taxi anywhere in Kent and delivered to Rochester airport, Kent only.
- No other persons are permitted, other than the Auction Ticket holders will be permitted on this flight.
- The maximum weight per passenger is 210lbs/95kg.
- No food or drink permitted on the flight, AV8 terms and conditions apply.
- Flight is to the Castle only, return journey will be by vehicle back to your home in Kent.
- Artists may change without notice.
- For our full terms and conditions please go to www.heritageevents.co.uk/terms.php
Recently Played Tracks
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.