Gillingham Breakfast Comp T&Cs
23 January 2018, 16:37
Gillingham Competition T&Cs
on Heart Kent
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Belgrave Sands Spa Competition’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Friday 2nd February 2018 on Heart Devon.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must call 01227 772000 (the “Telephone Line”). Telephone calls will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Telephone Line will be given out on air.
All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
4. Entrant will be played a clip of a song from a band with 5 members. Listeners have to call in and guess who the artist of the song is to win the prize. If they guess incorrectly a new caller will be brought to air and given the chance to guess the artist. If they guess incorrectly this process will continue until we have a winner.
5. Winner will be notified that they have won on air and contacted within 28 days by a member of the Global Radio promotional team.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. No employee of Gillingham Football Club is eligible to enter. Competition not open to anyone with a football banning order or who has been banned from Priestfield Stadium.
8. One person will win a 5 tickets for the Gillingham vs Fleetwood Town at Priestfield Stadium on Saturday 27thJanuary
9. Prize includes ticket to a shared box for 5 people with food and hot drinks.
10. Afternoon also includes food and hot drinks but no alcohol is included in the prize.
11. All prize bookings are subject to availability at the time of booking.
12. There are no cash alternatives and the prize is non-transferable
13. Winner is responsible for their own transport to and from the venue. Parking is restrictive around the ground – please arrive early to find space near the ground
14. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.