Attention Charlie Puth
Harveys Drive Time Promotion
on Heart Kent,
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Harveys Drive Time’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Friday 9th June to Friday 23rd June 2017 on Heart Kent (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must call into the Heart Kent radio station when the phone lines are open. The on air presenter will indicate when the phone lines are open. Calls are charged at a normal rate and the entrant must call 01227 772000 when instructed. Phone in entry will be indicated by the on air Heart Kent drive time presenter on each of the Feel Good Friday dates outlined below.
4. The competition will take place on Friday 9th June, Friday 16th June and Friday 23rd June 2017.
5. One caller will be chosen at random. If they answer the question correctly, the daily winner will win the daily prize.
6. If they answer incorrectly, the presenter will open the text lines and select one text entrant at random to win the prize.
7. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
8. Entrants must be age 18 and over only.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person for each Feel Good Friday date outlined above; duplicate entries on one date will be removed
10. Each winner will receive a cheque for £250 within 28 days of being notified of their win.