Attention Charlie Puth
Terms & Conditions for Leeds Castle Competition on Heart Kent
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions-competition/) apply to Leeds Castle radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from 06/08/2016 to 07/08/2016 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Heart Kent.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must
Call 01227 772000 (the “Telephone Line”). Telephone calls will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Telephone Line will be given out on air.
4. The host will ask a question on air and entrants will be encouraged to call in. An entrant will be selected at random and asked to answer the question. If they get the question right they win the prize. If they get the question wrong another entrant will be randomly selected. This will keep going until somebody wins. This process will be repeated on 06/08/16 and 07/08/16. The question will be different on both days.
5. The winner will be announced on air.
6. Entrants must be aged 16 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
10. No cash alternative will be offered.
11. Global Radio reserves the right to substitute prize.