Heart Kent: Win A Family Getaway With James Villa Holidays
James Villa Breakfast Promotion
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘The little things James Villa Holidays’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 17th July to Friday 21st July on Heart Kent (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the competition an entrant must listen to the breakfast show and wait for the cue to text. To enter they must text the keyword mentioned by the presenter on air to 82122. (the “Telephone Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the text number will be given out on air. The competition will run from Monday the 17th – Friday the 21st July 2017.
4. One entrant from the text lines will be selected at random and called back. The entrant must answer their phone with the words “every little thing” to be entered into the final draw on Friday 21st July 2017 for the chance to win the holiday.
5. If the entrant fails to answer the phone with correct saying they will be disqualified from the competition and another caller will be randomly selected.
6. On the last day, Friday 21st July 2017, there will be 5 contestants in for the chance of winning the holiday (one winner per day from each day of play Monday to Friday). One person will be selected at random using random.org as the overall winner of the holiday.
7. Entrants will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
8. The Winner will be announced on air and will be contacted off air to confirm their prize and all prize details. If the winner cannot be contacted within 10 days or does not accept the Prize, a new winner will be selected randomly.
9. Entrants must be aged 21 or over. All winners must have a valid passport within 6 months’ validation.
10. Entrants must be available to fly on the dates stipulated. No alternative dates will be offered.
11. One entry per person is permitted, duplicate entries will be removed.
12. One winner will receive a 7-night stay in Villa Las Olas, Alcudia in Mallorca with James Villa Holidays.
13. The prize consists of seven nights in the villa for 4 people, two adults and two children aged 12 or under, including flights and car hire for the duration of the holiday only.
14. The selected villa in Las Olas, Alcudia (https://www.jamesvillas.co.uk/destinations/the-balearic-islands/mallorca/alcudia/las-olas-9639).
15. The flights will be four return flights from London Gatwick. The flights will be economy seats including one hold bag per adult travelling. The hold baggage is 15kg, and passengers also get a piece of hand baggage. Additional baggage can be added at a cost to the winner.
16. The winner must be the named passenger on the holiday booking.
17. The holiday must be booked between 19th August 2017 and 26th August 2017 and passenger details must be confirmed by 28th July 2017.
18. The holiday comes with free car hire and for this the driver must have a full and valid UK Driver’s License to be able to use the hire the car.
19. Up to two additional passengers may be added to the holiday. The accommodation can fit up to six people so the winner would only need to provide the flights for additional passengers. These additional flights are not included in the prize and must be purchased through James Villas. James Villas will also need information about all guests staying in the accommodation.
20. The prize does not include food, spending money, travel insurance or any other costs associated with the booking.
21. The Prize is non-transferable, has no cash alternative and has no cancellation value once booked. We reserve the right to provide an alternate Prize of similar value should the Prize become unavailable for any reason.
22. The Prize booking is subject to James Villas booking conditions - http://www.jamesvillas.co.uk/information/booking-conditions
23. These Terms and Conditions are correct at time of being published but may be subject to change without notice.
24. For foreign travel, the Winner’s passport and the Winner’s companions’ passports must be valid for travel for a minimum of six (6) months after the date of departure from the UK. Each Winner and their companions are responsible for obtaining any other necessary travel documentation, authorization, immunizations and visas.
25. Winners may be filmed, photographed and recorded as part of their prize experience. You hereby grant a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, non- exclusive licence to Global Radio and James Villas to use, reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute, publish the film. photographs or audio and to distribute and/or broadcast such film, photograph or audio in whole or in part in all media and in all formats (including transmission by way of analogue transmission, digital audio broadcasting, internet, satellite, television, film, cable or telephony) and to sub-license any other persons to do so, in each case for such purposes as Global Radio and James Villas may in its reasonable discretion determine.
26. Each winning contestant from Monday – Friday will win a £100 Love to shop voucher. These will be sent out by James Villa Holidays by 18th August 2017 to the winners' addresses.
27. Global Radio reserves the right to substitute prize.