Summer Survival T&Cs
15 August 2017, 10:06
Terms and Conditions for the Summer Survival competition
Bluewater Summer Survival on Heart Kent August 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Bluewater Summer Survival’ radio competition (the “Competition"), which will run on Monday 14th August until Friday 18th August 2017. The "Radio Station" is Heart Kent.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Specific Rules along with the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must listen to the breakfast show and wait for the cue to call. To enter they must call 01227 772000 (the “Telephone Line”). Telephone calls will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Telephone Line will be given out on air. The competition will run Monday 14th August until Friday 18th August 2017
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. The caller will be taken to air and the breakfast presenters will ask them a question before the prize announced.
6. Over 16’s only.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person, per day.
8. Daily Breakfast show prize includes: VIP Entry for family of 4 into Bluewater Beach, £100 BW voucher, Annual family membership to Howletts and Port Lympne, Annual Family membership to Chatham Historic Dockyard, £100 Dream Pass to Dreamland.
9. Daily Drive show prize includes: VIP Entry for family of 4 into Bluewater Beach, £100 BW Voucher, Annual Family membership to Howletts and Port Lympne, 4 x Tickets to The Railway Children showing at The Marlowe Theatre.
10. VIP Entry for a family of 4 into Bluewater Beach. VIP wristbands are valid for one day only and include free entry and unlimited rides. Excludes food, drinks and games, wristbands to be collected on the day.
11. £100 BW gift card to spend in over 300 stores, valid from date of issue, see Bluewater for further t&cs https://bluewater.clevercardz.net/FlatPages/ConditionsOfUse
12. Howletts and Port Lympne – each prize consists of four memberships to be split as required e.g. 2 adults + 2 children, 1 adult + 3 children.
13. Chatham Historic Dockyard – present the card provided to the admissions desk and free annual family ticket will be issued. Either 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children. The voucher must be used before 31st December 2017
14. The Marlowe – The Railway Children tickets 4 x tickets for any performance showing from Tuesday 15th August to Saturday 19th August, subject to availability. Tickets to be organised the The Marlowe Theatre Box office.
15. £100 Dream Pass for Dreamland valid for 1 day only. Your Dream Pass has been loaded with £100 and will be valid for the date of your visit. The Dream Pass is non refundable and cannot be exchanged for the equivalent cash value. The Dream Pass is not valid for use at concessions. The winner must provide full contact details including name, email address and telephone number for contact purposes only. Dream passes are valid for use until the end of the Summer Holidays – Sunday 3rd Sept 2017.
There is no cash alternatie to the prize and the prize isn’t transferable.
16. For the avoidance of doubt, in the event that (i) the Prize cannot be taken by a winning Entrant for any reason beyond the control of Global or Blueco Limited, Howletts and Port Lympne, Chatham Dockyard, The Marlowe Theatre, Dreamland, (ii) the Prize is returned as undeliverable, (iii) the winning Entrant fails to respond to a Prize notification within 28 days or (iv) the winning Entrant declines the Prize then the winning Entrant will be disqualified and an alternate winning Entrant may be selected. Global will get in touch with the winner to arrange the prize.
Global Radio reserves the right to substitute prize