Red Carpet Hair And Beauty Trends
We take an in-depth look at the hair, beauty and head-wear trends set to be massive in 2014!
1. Gemma Arterton keeps her look simple with classic dark red lipstick and feline-esque eyes.
We're loving simple, stripped back makeup this spring, as the gorgeous Gemma Arterton débuts perfectly at Paris Fashion Week.
2. Battle of the sunglasses!
Sunnies are always summer's must have accessory, but with so many different styles to choose from, it can be hard to know which ones to go for! Luckily über fashionable siblings Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen show us that it's Ray Ban's Aviators we'll be wanting this season.
3. We never thought we'd say it...but Pharrell's gigantic hat looks set to become a trend!
She may be the Editor-at-Large for Japanese Vogue, but Anna Dello Russo is clearly taking fashion tips from 'Happy' singer Pharrell as she steps out in a huge pink creation at Paris Fashion Week. Not sure we'll be getting on board with this one!
4. Diana Kruger and Pixie Lott channel thier inner 'Heidi' with pretty plaited hairstyles.
From Hollywood actresses like Diana Kruger to pop princesses like Pixie Lott, we're noticing a current trend for plaited hair: perfect for spring.
5. Jennifer Lawrence works the cropped 'do'.
Sometimes you need a drastic image change. J-Law chopped off her long tresses, opting for this mature bobbed hair style - reflecting her strong and independent character.
6. Lada Gaga has red carpet hair all tied up with her cleverly pinned up do at The Oscars.
Granted this type of intricate hairstyle may not be the easiest to recreate at home, but you could always cheat and ask your hairdresser if you have a special occasion... Don't worry, we won't tell!
7. Disney princess Vanessa Hudgens showcases the metallic tend with her matching dress & silver talons.
Metallic is set to be big in 2014. The trend is great as it's easily adaptable to any part of your outfit, from a slick of sliver eye shadow swept across the eyelids, to gorgeous liquid gold nails.