SPOTTED: Celebrities At London Fashion Week
As Kate Moss and Anna Wintour continue their jet set tour of a month of fashion shows across the globe, we round up the best dressed stars spotted on the front row.
1. Kate Moss and Anna Wintour take their places in the front row of Milan Fashion Week 2014.
The editor and model lead the style stakes as the fashion pack descend on Italy. Picture: PA
2. Dressed to Kill! Cara Delevingne and Kate Moss
Kate and Cara turned heads as they arrived hand in hand at the Burberry Prorsum catwalk show. The pair, who appear side by side in the latest campaign for the brand's new fragrance arrived wearing equally stylish outfits as they prepared to grace the front row at the hottest show in town. Picture: Rex
3. Queen of Vogue! Anna Wintour snags a hot date with Bradley Cooper.
US Vogue boss, Anna Wintour snagged herself a seat, front row of course, next to the gorgeous Bradley Cooper at the Tom Ford show. The editor of the fashion bible looked chic in a lace monochrome dress as she posed for a photo with the hunky actor. Picture: Rex
4. Top Knotch! Rita Ora rocks a stylish top knot hairdo at the Marchesa party.
Always one for pushing the fashion boundaries, Rita Ora looked super edgy in a floral silk jumpsuit when she attended the star-studded party in London. The 'Never Let you Down' singer slicked her platinum blonde locks into a neat top knot and finished the look with heavy eye makeup. Picture: Getty
5. 'You Can't Sit With Us!' Kate Moss, Cara Delevingne and Paloma Faith grace the front row.
Supermodel, Cara took some time off from her busy catwalk bookings to watch the Burberry fashion show. The young star, who graced the catwalk for the brand last season, seemed enthused with the new collection as she took photos while sat next to Kate Moss and Paloma Faith.
6. Nicole Scherzinger fails to flatter in a printed frilly dress at the Temperly show.
She may be known for gorgeous curves but Nicole Scherzinger kept them covered when she attended the Temperley catwalk show wearing an unflattering silk shift dress. The busy design did little to enhance her slim figure and she kept her lengthy pins covered in wooly tights. What a shame! Picture: PA
7. Kate Moss sports a glamorous green shawl to her LFW party.
Supermodel Kate Moss took a step back in time when she opted for vintage glamour at her London Fashion Week party. The blonde beauty sported a long sequinned gown and a velvet green shawl as she headed out to a star-studded party held in her honour. Picture: Splash
8. Who knew they were friends? Sir Paul McCartney makes an appearance alongside Rita Ora at LFW.
The former Beatles star seemingly found a companion in Rita Ora, as he was spotted in conversation with the 'Hot Right Now' singer whilst sat front row at his daughter, Stella McCartney's fashion show.
9. Bringing Paris To London! Pixie Lott looks parisian chic at the Topshop unique show.
The 'Nasty' singer brought european style to London when she wore a chic floppy hat and a white lace bralet top at the Topshop Unique fashion show where Cara Delevingne and Jourdan Dunn graced the catwalk. Picture: PA