Check out who's clinched the award for our favourite fashion moment of the day!
The Internet Shared Apps They Wish Existed And They're BRILLIANT
If you could create ANY App, what would you make?
Let's not beat about the bush here, there are Apps for almost almost any life situation we can think of.
Thankfully the good people of Twitter have FAR more expansive imaginations than we do!
From phone's that double up as Espresso machines, to a dating site based on the similar Netflix shows you both like to...these guys have thought of EVERYTHING!
1. There this one, that anyone who's phone has ever died at the worst moment will understand:
#LongOverdueApps one that will let you send some of your phone battery to someone who's phone is almost dead.— Maisy Lewis (@imamazingmaisy) July 30, 2016
2. PLEASE SOMEBODY INVENT THIS!
#LongOverdueApps app to block candy crush requests— Robin (@singh_robin89) July 30, 2016
3. Lord only knows we could do with this one after one too many at work drinks on a Friday night!
#LongOverdueApps One that deletes all of your drunk texts and Twitter dm's before anyone reads it.— Kesha Tedder (@KeshaTedder) July 30, 2016
4. Let's be honest, we all know someone who could do with this one!
An app that corrects grammar on posts/comments before I have to read it. #LongOverdueApps— Mallori (@MalliGal) July 30, 2016
5. Harsh, but let's admit it, sometimes it's true:
An app that allows you to mute other people's children. #LongOverdueApps— Brandon Cloud (@theclobra) July 30, 2016
6. Come on, how many times a day do wish we could we could call our dog and get them to send us a selfie at work? No? Just us?
7. And perhaps the ultimate App of all (N.B. We'd be equally happy to take David Attenborough)
What App would you design if you could?
Let's face it, nothing beats old school Hollywood glamour...especially when it's given a modern twist!
Take a look at these stars before and after the stylist's touch.
Men's beauty regimes are nothing like women's. They need to be hassle free and reliable.
Singer Ciara blows competition out of the water with her incredible monochrome dress at the AMAs 2016.
Heart Beauty has trialled three different ways to keep your brows in check - and here are the results.
Gigi Hadid, Michelle Keegan, Cheryl Fernandez-Versini, Jennifer Lopez, Lady Gaga and Drew Barrymore ditch the makeup and go for a natural look.
We take a look at what 10 icons say about beauty and look at how this can work for you.
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...