Heart's Two Minute Weekend Pub Quiz - 11 April 2014 - Answers
Check the answers and see how well you did on this week's quiz.
1. The scientific name for the study of body parts and their structures is the anatomy.
2. The five differences are as follows:
a) The spaceship in the top left hand corner of the right hand picture is missing the black dots around the base.
b) The right hand picture is missing a black star.
c) The right hand picture is missing the alien in the spaceship in the middle.
d) There are two aliens in the second to bottom spaceship in the right hand picture.
e) The spaceship in the bottom right hand corner of the right hand picture has lines around it.
3. True! Your ears contain a liquid which help inform your brain when you are are moving. If you spin around in circles very quickly the liquid is shaken up, taking a while to settle - this can lead to feelings of dizziness.
4. 'Admirer' is an anagram of 'married'.
5. Michael Jackson's début solo single was called 'Got To Be There' and was released in 1972.
Remember to play again next week!
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred station:
Now playing: The best feel good music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.