Heart's Two Minute Weekend Pub Quiz - 4 April 2014- Answers
4 April 2014, 06:00
What did you manage to score out of five this week?
1. True. The Pacific is the biggest ocean in the world.
2. False. The order of the planets from closest to furtherest from the sun is as follows:
Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune.
3. 'David Bowie' is the self-titled debut album by musical legend David Bowie. The album was released in 1967.
4. Did you manage to spot all five?
a) The sun is rising in the right hand picture instead of the moon.
b) The boulder isn't covering the door in the right hand picture.
c) There are two flying birds in the second picture.
d) There is a missing pebble on the path way of the second picture.
e) There is an extra flower on the bush of the second picture.
5. Statue of Liberty is an anagram of 'Built to stay free'.