Heart's Two Minute Weekend Pub Quiz - 4 April 2014
4 April 2014, 06:00
Play along and see how many answers you manage to get right in this week's quiz!
1. True of false? The Pacific is the biggest ocean in the world?
2. True or false? The order of planets from nearest to furthest from the sun is as follows:
Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Saturn, Jupiter, Uranus , and Neptune.
3. What was the title of David Bowie's debut album and what year was it released?
4. Can you spot all five differences?
5. What is Statue of Liberty an anagram of?