Fridge didn't start fatal fire

A faulty fridge was not to blame for a fire in Neasden which has left five children between two and fourteen years old dead as well as their mother.

Fire crews were called to Sonia Gardens early on Saturday.

The father and a 16 year old daughter are still in hospital - the teenager is critically ill.

Special assemblies have been held at the girls' schools - with classmates of teh 13 and 14 year old sisters offered councelling at the school they attended.

Recently Played Tracks

Stay tuned...

Watch heart TV

  • Now playing: The best feel good music

Heart VIP

Local

Autumn Weather

Find your local four day weather report here.

Listening To Radio Win With Heart

Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.

Advertise Advertise in London

Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.

Follow Heart on Twitter