200 Evacuated After Garage Fire

200 evacuated from homes in Plaistow

Around 200 people have been evacuated from their homes after a fire at a garage in Plaistow.

It happened on Barking Road at 6.50pm last night (Friday 10 December).

Residents were taken to a nearby community centre, but have since returned to their homes.

One man was taken to hospital with burns to his hands and face.

Recently Played Tracks

On Radio: Simon Beale

1am - 4am

Email the show

Text 'HEART' to 82122

Simon Beale

Stay tuned...

Watch heart TV

  • Now playing: Non-stop hit music

More On Heart