Find your local four day weather report here.
Students hand in Tottenham petition
Seventy five students from a school next to Tottenham's White Hart Lane stadium hand in a petition to the club later asking it not to move to the Olympic site.
The club could change its address if it gets the go ahead to take over the 2012 stadium - a decision on that has been delayed.
It's claimed there's an "uphill struggle" to get more Londoners involved in sport - despite the Olympics around the corner.
The London Assembly's calling for the Mayor's sports fund to be better used to help influence the way other money is spent.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.
- Foxes' first win of 2017 amid fan protests over Ranieri sacking
- Ibrahimovic scores Man Utd's winner in League Cup final
- Rory McIlroy says game of golf with Donald Trump not 'an endorsement'
- Claudio Ranieri: Sacked Leicester City boss says his 'dream has died'
- Ranieri defied 5,000-1 odds - but it wasn't enough for Leicester
- Brutal killing of beloved hippo Gustavito stuns El Salvador
- Trump plans big cuts to boost US military spending by billions
- Families of Tunisia terror attack victims await inquest conclusions
- Seven in 10 parents still have baby clothes their kids have outgrown
- SpaceX to fly two tourists around the Moon next year