Find your local four day weather report here.
Students hand in Tottenham petition
Seventy five students from a school next to Tottenham's White Hart Lane stadium hand in a petition to the club later asking it not to move to the Olympic site.
The club could change its address if it gets the go ahead to take over the 2012 stadium - a decision on that has been delayed.
It's claimed there's an "uphill struggle" to get more Londoners involved in sport - despite the Olympics around the corner.
The London Assembly's calling for the Mayor's sports fund to be better used to help influence the way other money is spent.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain to meet with Arsenal this week over his future at Emirates
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp says 'everything is okay' between him and Philippe Coutinho
- Barcelona to sue Neymar for £7.8m over alleged contract breach
- Davinson Sanchez having Tottenham medical ahead of club-record move
- Kimi Raikkonen signs contract extension with Ferrari for 2018