Find your local four day weather report here.
Students hand in Tottenham petition
Seventy five students from a school next to Tottenham's White Hart Lane stadium hand in a petition to the club later asking it not to move to the Olympic site.
The club could change its address if it gets the go ahead to take over the 2012 stadium - a decision on that has been delayed.
It's claimed there's an "uphill struggle" to get more Londoners involved in sport - despite the Olympics around the corner.
The London Assembly's calling for the Mayor's sports fund to be better used to help influence the way other money is spent.
Curiosity Killed The Cat Down To Earth
Cutting Crew I Just Died In Your Arms
Culture Club Karma Chameleon
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.
- Pressure on police forces sees officers contemplating suicide, says senior detective
- Islamic State make a last stand in Mosul's Old City amid intense fighting
- Forbes: Low interest rates no longer justified
- Yellowstone grizzly bears to lose endangered species protections
- Theresa May makes offer to let EU citizens stay in UK after Brexit