Find your local four day weather report here.
Students hand in Tottenham petition
Seventy five students from a school next to Tottenham's White Hart Lane stadium hand in a petition to the club later asking it not to move to the Olympic site.
The club could change its address if it gets the go ahead to take over the 2012 stadium - a decision on that has been delayed.
It's claimed there's an "uphill struggle" to get more Londoners involved in sport - despite the Olympics around the corner.
The London Assembly's calling for the Mayor's sports fund to be better used to help influence the way other money is spent.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.
- Nine hurt as stairs collapse at 'House of Horrors' in Ireland's Tayto Park
- One dead and three hurt in explosions in Japanese park
- Three out of four Britons are 'micro-criminals' - poll
- More than 170 inmates escape from Haiti prison as guard killed
- First Calais 'jungle' children with no UK links arrive in UK