Nearly 1,000 UK holidaymakers are set to be flown home from The Gambia due to growing political unrest.
Andy Murray Out
Defending champion Andy Murray has crashed out of Wimbledon, losing in straight sets to Grigor Dimitrov.
The British number one lost his quarter-final 6-1 7-6 (7/4) 6-2 to the Bulgarian 11th seed - who had never previously made it to the semi-finals of a grand slam tournament.
As the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge looked on from the Royal Box, Murray won only one game in the first set before being narrowly defeated in a second set tie-break.
He looked a beaten man at points during the third set and Dimitrov, whose girlfriend is Russian player Maria Sharapova, wrapped the game up after little more than two hours.
It comes just a year after Murray became the first Briton to win the Wimbledon singles title since Fred Perry in 1936.
Speaking after the match, Murray said he was "disappointed" with his performance.
"It wasn't a great day," he said.
"The start wasn't good enough. He played a very solid game and made very few mistakes. I just wish I'd played a little bit better and made it difficult for him at times.
"Today just wasn't my day."
Dimitrov said he was "excited" to have made it through to his first grand slam semi-final.
"I'm just happy to get through that match in straight sets," said the 23-year-old.
"It's never easy coming to play against Andy, especially in front of a home crowd. I've been pretty fortunate today and I'm just happy."
(c) Sky News 2014
WHAT'S IN THE PAPERS?
President Obama has commuted the 35-year sentence of Chelsea Manning, the soldier jailed for leaking information to WikiLeaks.
A gorilla who spent her whole life in a zoo has died in her sleep less than a month after her 60th birthday.
Most Viewed Pictures On Heart
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.
- David Cameron and George Osborne cash in with big-money Davos visit
- Sturgeon: May's Brexit plan makes Scottish Indyref2 'more likely'
- Fintech giants have Motive to back Summers
- Brexit plan gets welcome from Tories, hostile response from others
- Sky News poll: Britons back exit from the EU single market
- Poor Michelle Keegan! Star Gets Roasted For Innocent 'Tina And Bobby' Gaffe
- Jamiroquai tease comeback with sample of first album in seven years
- Loving director Jeff Nichols 'desperate for equality'
- Lindsay Lohan fuels speculation she has converted to Islam
- Glastonbury 2017: Country legend Kris Kristofferson to perform