Oscars host Jimmy Kimmel thanked Donald Trump for making the event appear less racist as he opened the 89th Academy Awards.
Andy Murray Out
Defending champion Andy Murray has crashed out of Wimbledon, losing in straight sets to Grigor Dimitrov.
The British number one lost his quarter-final 6-1 7-6 (7/4) 6-2 to the Bulgarian 11th seed - who had never previously made it to the semi-finals of a grand slam tournament.
As the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge looked on from the Royal Box, Murray won only one game in the first set before being narrowly defeated in a second set tie-break.
He looked a beaten man at points during the third set and Dimitrov, whose girlfriend is Russian player Maria Sharapova, wrapped the game up after little more than two hours.
It comes just a year after Murray became the first Briton to win the Wimbledon singles title since Fred Perry in 1936.
Speaking after the match, Murray said he was "disappointed" with his performance.
"It wasn't a great day," he said.
"The start wasn't good enough. He played a very solid game and made very few mistakes. I just wish I'd played a little bit better and made it difficult for him at times.
"Today just wasn't my day."
Dimitrov said he was "excited" to have made it through to his first grand slam semi-final.
"I'm just happy to get through that match in straight sets," said the 23-year-old.
"It's never easy coming to play against Andy, especially in front of a home crowd. I've been pretty fortunate today and I'm just happy."
(c) Sky News 2014
Sir Gerald Kaufman, the Labour MP and Father of the House of Commons, has died aged 86, sparking a by-election in his Manchester seat.
The Government must take "targeted action" to avoid a "catastrophic failure" in the NHS, an influential parliamentary committee has said.
WHAT'S IN THE PAPERS?
Most Viewed Pictures On Heart
Now playing: Non-stop hit music
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.
- Welsh rugby star Elli Norkett, 20, killed in car crash
- Cancer patients forced to borrow money from parents, says study
- Nokia 3310 back with longer battery life and Snake game
- Actress Shannen Doherty finishes chemotherapy and begins 'waiting game'
- Fillon and Le Pen fraud probes to continue despite neutrality concerns
- After An Awkward La La Land Mix Up Moonlight Wins Best Picture At The Oscars 2017!
- La La Land handed best picture Oscar in error instead of Moonlight
- Oscars night: Watch the stars arrive on the red carpet
- Neil Fingleton: Game of Thrones actor and 'gentle giant' dies at 36
- Apollo 13 and Twister actor Bill Paxton dies at 61