A survivor of the Aberfan disaster has spoken publicly for the first time, 50 years after the coal tip collapsed on to his school in South Wales.
Crackdown On Advertising During Olympics
Plans to control the amount of advertising and trading during next summer's London Olympics have been published.
Billboard adverts, posters, flyers, and give-aways will be banned within a few hundred metres of the 2012 Olympics venues
Organisers are keen to stamp out unauthorised trading or ambush marketing to protect official sponsors.
The Prime Minister objected to attempts to sideline the UK almost as soon as her debut EU summit began, Sky News understands.
Nearly two-thirds of older workers have felt discriminated against when going for a job, according to new figures.
Elite Iraqi troops have retaken a town about 12 miles from Mosul as Islamic State fighters inside the city said they would battle to the death.
Most Viewed Pictures On Heart
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.
- City giants lure top Treasury official to aid Brexit plan
- Donald Trump says he will 'totally accept' US election result 'if I win'
- The road to Mosul: 'The Humvee we parked beside disappeared in a mushroom cloud'
- Donald Trump faces new claim he touched a woman 'inappropriately'
- Suspicious item on Tube at North Greenwich investigated by police