Redrow has formally abandoned its planned takeover of struggling rival Bovis Homes, saying it was not in the best interests of shareholders to raise its offer.
Man arrested after hit and run
A man's been arrested over a hit and run in North London which has left a motorcyclist's died.
It happened on Broad Lane in Tottenham yesterday morning.
Police want to hear from anyone who saw what happened.
The wife of Westminster attacker Khalid Masood has said she is "saddened and shocked" by his actions.
Tesco is to take a £235m hit after it agreed separate deals to pay a fine and compensation to shareholders over the 2014 profits scandal.
Thousands of homes are without power and buildings have been damaged as a powerful storm has begun to batter Australia's northeast coast.
Most Viewed Pictures On Heart
Now playing: Non-stop hit music
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.
- NHS England plans to scrap prescriptions for 'low-value' medicines
- WhatsApp feels the heat over Westminster terror attack
- Half of young mothers skip meals for their children
- Islamic State is 'broke' and struggling to pay its fighters
- Cubs of the caliphate: IS brainwashes boys to become deadly soldiers