The UK's gross domestic product (GDP) grew by 0.7% in the final three months of last year, up from an initial estimate of 0.6%.
Man arrested after hit and run
A man's been arrested over a hit and run in North London which has left a motorcyclist's died.
It happened on Broad Lane in Tottenham yesterday morning.
Police want to hear from anyone who saw what happened.
The Government's "minimum income" immigration requirement does not breach human rights legislation, the Supreme Court has ruled.
Coca-Cola has reversed its opposition to a deposit return scheme for drinks bottles following a Sky News investigation.
US pharmaceutical giant Pfizer has applied to cancel its stock market listings in the UK and Switzerland due to a lack of trading activity.
Most Viewed Pictures On Heart
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.
- Brexit Secretary: It will take years for Brits to fill low-skilled EU migrant jobs
- 'Refugees Welcome' sign unfurled by activists on Statue Of Liberty in New York
- Lloyds Bank profits jump 158% in 2016
- Employers pay £47k less into women's pensions, according to study
- UK's £200m aid pledge to famine-threatened Somalia and South Sudan
- Chris Brown given restraining order over 'threat to kill' ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran
- Star Wars unveils cast for new Han Solo spin-off
- Brits 2017: Diverse nominees in the running for awards tonight
- David Cassidy reveals he has dementia after forgetting songs
- Frances Bean Cobain pays tribute to dad Kurt on his birthday