Find your local four day weather report here.
Scotland Yard Intercepts Scam Letters
Scotland Yard has intercepted thousands of scam letters, asking potential victims to hand over huge sums of cash to fraudsters.
The letters ask unwitting recipients to wire money abroad, with the promise of valuable goods or bigger payouts that are never handed over.
Investigators say the schemes attach themselves to lotteries, shares schemes or inheritance claims.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.
- TPP nations look to China for trade deal after Trump withdraws US
- Government plans to introduce bill to start Brexit process on Thursday
- HSBC closing 62 more UK branches to create 'sustainable' network
- Six dead in rescue helicopter crash near Italy avalanche region
- British Gas pays £9.5m penalty after billing problems hit business customers