Find your local four day weather report here.
Scotland Yard Intercepts Scam Letters
Scotland Yard has intercepted thousands of scam letters, asking potential victims to hand over huge sums of cash to fraudsters.
The letters ask unwitting recipients to wire money abroad, with the promise of valuable goods or bigger payouts that are never handed over.
Investigators say the schemes attach themselves to lotteries, shares schemes or inheritance claims.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.
- Three injured as man drives car into pedestrian area in Germany
- Ministers to keep green assets stake as Macquarie takeover looms
- Woman charged with dog offence after three-year-old boy's death
- Former rugby stars Williams and O'Connor arrested in drugs case
- Tom Watson: Labour 'has to do better' but Corbyn should stay
- Jodie Foster warns over Donald Trump's 'attack on democracy'
- Will practice make perfect for La La Land star?
- Foo Fighters to headline at Glastonbury 2017
- Emma Thompson 'too sad' to do Love Actually sequel without Alan Rickman
- Ant And Dec Are In Talks To Bring Back SM:tv LIVE For Its 20th Anniversary!