Find your local four day weather report here.
Scotland Yard Intercepts Scam Letters
Scotland Yard has intercepted thousands of scam letters, asking potential victims to hand over huge sums of cash to fraudsters.
The letters ask unwitting recipients to wire money abroad, with the promise of valuable goods or bigger payouts that are never handed over.
Investigators say the schemes attach themselves to lotteries, shares schemes or inheritance claims.
Now playing: Non-stop hit music
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.
- Coalition: We are witnessing defeat of Islamic State in Mosul
- Talks on forming new Northern Ireland government break down
- House-to-house fighting in battle for west Mosul in Iraq
- 'Henry VIII' powers to alter EU laws not acting 'like a dictator'
- Low-cost airline easyJet close to landing post-Brexit EU base
- Star Wars star Carrie Fisher and mother Debbie Reynolds remembered
- Cheryl announces birth of first child with Liam Payne on Mother's Day
- Harrison Ford calls himself 'schmuck' after plane landing blunder
- Amber Heard reveals she was warned coming out as bisexual would end career
- Twin Peaks: The 'damn good' revival TV needs