Heart London: A Street Cat Named Bob
Terms and Conditions for Sony Pictures – A Streetcat Named Bob on Heart, October/November 2016
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to the Streetcat Named Bob radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Friday 21st October to Wednesday 2nd November on Heart London (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. Listeners must go online to www.heart.co.uk and enter their details and that of a friend they would like to nominate. They must also tell us why their friend should win and what prize they would like to them to have in the box provided (in maximum 300 characters).
4. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Friday 21st October and close at 0900 on Wednesday 2nd November.
5. Across the competition, five winners will be chosen based on the stories that Heart deem to be the most uplifting/positive or which display a true friendship. A prize package up to the value of £2,000 will be created based on their suggestion.
6. The winner of each prize is the nominated person, not the Entrant.
7. Winner 1 will be selected as follows: On Monday 24th October at 1400hrs, a shortlist of Heart’s 5 favourite entrants based on the above criteria will be created from all the entries received at that point. Short-listed entrants will be contacted and will each discuss their entry further with a Heart producer. At that point the Heart Producer will select the winner based on which entrant best satisfied the entry criteria.
8. The first winner and their nominated friend will be filmed and recorded for broadcast on Monday 31st October.
9. Winners 2, 3, 4 & 5 will be selected as follows: Global will select a further four winners between Monday 24th October and Wednesday 2nd November, each time with entries up to that point shortlisted as above with a final winner chosen following a call with a Heart producer.
10. All Entrants selected to take part, along with their nominated friend will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
11. By entering this competition you hereby grant a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, non- exclusive licence to Global Radio to use, reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute, publish the film or audio and to distribute and/or broadcast such film or audio in whole or in part in all media and in all formats (including transmission by way of analogue transmission, digital audio broadcasting, internet, satellite, television, film, cable or telephony) and to sub-license any other persons to do so, in each case for such purposes as Global Radio may in its reasonable discretion determine.
12. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over.
13. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
14. Each of 5 separate prizes will be a bespoke prize package to the value of £2,000.
15. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.