Heart London: Buried for Barbados
14 May 2018, 00:01
Buried for Barbados on Heart London and Heart Digital, May 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions” of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the Buried for Barbados radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 14th May 2018 to Friday 18th May 2018 on Heart London.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. From Monday 14th to Thursday 17th May there are 4 places to be won at Friday 18th May’s Buried for Barbados Final which will take place at Heart London, 30 Leicester Square, London (1 per daily Breakfast Show).
4. To win a place at Friday’s final entrants must listen out for the daily Barbados Cue to Call sound effect that will play out during the show.
5. When it plays, the listener must text the keyword given out on air to the number given out on air by the presenter to enter.
6. The opening and closing times of the text line will be given out on air.
7. From all eligible entries one entrant will be selected at random and brought to air by the presenter.
8. All Entrants selected will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
9. The entrant will be brought to air and awarded a place for themselves and their partner.
10. On Friday 18th May the 4 recruited couples will attend the Buried for Barbados final at the Heart London studios, 30 Leicester Square, London.
11. One person from each couple will be ‘buried’ on the Heart Beach. The other will be set a challenge which they will need to successfully complete in order to win the holiday.
12. Entrants and their partners must be 18 or over.
13. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
14. All entrants must available to come to 30 Leciester Square, London between 6AM and 9AM on Friday 18th May. If any couple is unable to meet this criteria they will be disqualified and an alternative couple selected.
15. It will be the couple’s own responsibility to get themselved to 30 Leicester Square.
16. Entrants must be able to take part in mild physical activity.
17. Each couple who successfully complete the challenge will win an all-inclusive holiday for 2 to the Sea Breeze Beach House in Barbados for 7 nights, including return flights from a London airport.
Room basis is a twin or double room
Transfers in Barbados are included
Each passenger will recive a checked baggage allowance (weight restrictions subject to the carrier).
Travel to and from the airport in London is not included
Standard travel insurance is included, pre-exisiting medical conditions may not be covered
Holiday must be taken between the date of winning and the 30th November 2018
Dates are subject to availability.
Travelers must have a valid passport.
No cash alternative is available.
18. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.