Heart London: Comedy Central's Friendsfest
Check The Rules
Comedy Central's Friendsfest on Heart London, August 2016
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Comedy Central's Friendsfest’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 23rd to 26th August on Heart London (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must...
Send a text message with the word WIN followed by their answer, either A, B or C to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air].
4. Jamie Theakston and Emma Bunton will act out a scene from an episode of Friends. Entrants must identify the correct episode from a choice of three.
5. Text lines will be open for 2 minutes. A winner will be chosen at random from all the correct entries.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 or over
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. Either 2 or 4 (as stated on air) tickets to Comedy Central's Friendsfest at the following locations...
Tuesday 23rd August - Pair of tickets to Haggerston Park: 27th August
Wednesday 24th August - Pair of tickets to Haggerston Park: 28th August
Thursday 25th August - Pair of tickets to Blenheim Palace on 1st October
Friday 26th August 4 x tickets to Chiswick House on either the 3rd or 4th of September
9. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
Recently Played Tracks
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.