Heart London: Dreams Stop Snoring Week
Dreams – Stop Snoring Week on Heart Network, April 2017
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) apply to ‘Dreams – Stop Snoring Week’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from 00.01 on Monday 17th April to Thursday 27th April 2017 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Heart.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk, submit a video of someone/ something they know snoring at the relevant Win page and register their details. Online entry will open at 00.01 on Monday 17th April and close at 09:00 on Thursday 27th April 2017.
4. Videos must be no bigger than 20 MB
5. One winner will be selected from all the entries. The winning video will be selected by the Heart FM judges based on the most creative, entertaining, relevant snoring videos.
6. Videos will not be considered an eligible entry if they are deemed as rude, offensive, illegal or condoning dangerous behavior.
7. Entries must not include any products that are considered a competitor to Dreams. Any entry that features a competitor, as determined by Heart, will not be eligible.
8. If, as determined at Heart’s discretion, there are no eligible and valid entries that meet the criteria the competition will be declared void and no prize will be awarded.
Only one entry per video – only the Entrant who posts the video will be eligible to win the prize. Duplicate entries from multiple entrants will be excluded.
9. The winner will be contacted by a Global Radio representative via the contact details supplied at the point of entry.
10. All Entrants selected as winners may be required to talk to the presenters and a call may be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant will be selected.
11. All entrants must be available on Friday 28th April. The winner will be called during the Breakfast show and will be featured on air.
12. By submitting a video to the site heart.co.uk to the Radio Station you: (i) warrant that you control all copyright and all other rights (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) in and to such video; and (ii) confirm the grant by you to the Radio Station [and Global Radio] of a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the copyright and all other rights in and to the video(including, without limitation, performers’ rights) and you waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the video; so that the Radio Station [and Global Radio] shall be entitled to use the video in any and all media at no cost to the Radio Station [and Global Radio] and such use shall not infringe the rights of any third party.
13. Entrants must be aged 18 years old or over.
14. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
15. Entrants must have permission from each participant in the video, and the permission of a parent or guardian for any children under 16.
16. One winner will receive:
- Return flights for two people to Florence
- Return private transfers from the airport to the hotel
- 2 Nights’ accommodation at the 4 star Mh Florence Hotel & Spa
- Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning
- Total body massage for two people
- Travel insurance
- £500 spending money
Prize terms and conditions:
17. The prize is as stated in the ‘terms and conditions’ above. No alternative prizes or cash equivalent are available, with the exception that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, Global Radio reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
18. The Competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over except anyone immediately connected to the provision of the Competition in a professional capacity and employees and immediate family members (wife, children, siblings) of Dreams Ltd
19. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and Italy). Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. Non UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes, surcharges and one piece of checked baggage per couple.
20. Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
21. Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two sharing a twin or double room (winner’s choice) with ensuite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Also includes Tourism Tax for the duration of the winner’s stay,
payable locally to the hotel upon check-out.
22. Spa treatments are subject to change and availability at the time of
booking. Some treatments may not be suitable for people with certain medical conditions and will be substituted for a safe alternative should this be the case. Massage will last approximately 60 minutes per person.
23. Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
Recently Played Tracks
Now playing: The best feel good music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.