On Air Now
Stephen Mulhern and Emma Willis 9am - 12pm
David Walliams, The Midnight Gang Competition
Heart London, November 2016
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to David Walliams radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Thursday 3rd November to Thursday 10th November 2016 (“the duration”) on Heart London (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk/London and register their details.
4. Online entry will open at 12:01am on Thursday 3rd November 2016 and close at 5pm on Thursday 10th November. Listeners will be asked to answer a question and select the prize option from three given, they would like to win.
5. 1 x winner will be selected at random from all the correct eligible entries.
6. The winner of the competition will be notified by telephone and brought to air in the Heart London Breakfast show on Friday 11th November between 6am – 9am.
7. All entrants will need to be available during this time, and must be available on their mobile phones between these hours.
9. Entrants must be 18 or over for the cash prize.
10. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
11. Global Radio to provide x1 winner 1 x midnight adventure trip of their dreams out of the 3 prizes below.
12. A Midnight Museum Adventure:
13. Travel will be by train, must be off-peak and booked a minimum of 4 weeks in advance.
14. Transfers will be private and not shared with any other members of the public.
15. Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two adults and two children sharing an ensuite family room on a bed and breakfast basis.
16. Midnight snacks will be to a maximum of £50.
17. Behind the Scenes tours of the London Aquarium are subject to
availability at the time of booking.
18. For the Natural History Museum Sleepover: Children must be aged 7 or
older. Each child must be accompanied by a parent at a ratio of 1 child to 1 adult. Sleeping mats are provided but you will need to bring your own sleeping bag. Sleeping will be mixed – visitors of both genders within each group will sleep in the same area. Adults and children will sleep in the same area.
19. A Midnight Zoo Adventure:
20. Travel will be by train, must be off-peak and booked a minimum of 4 weeks in advance.
21. Transfers will be private and not shared with any other members of the public.
22. Family nights occur on selected dates throughout the year and are subject to availability at the time of booking.
23. Accommodation is based on two adults and two children sharing a family lodge with ensuite bathroom. Children must be aged 5-13 years.
24. You can enter ZSL London Zoo anytime from 10am on the day of your experience and stay for the full day after.
25. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
26. A Midnight Forest Adventure:
27. Due to the nature of the location, travel will be in the form of petrol allowance.
28. Cabin is based on two adults and two children sharing a two bedroom cabin on a self-catering basis. Inclusions as detailed above, however these may vary depending on the cabin. Cabins are subject to availability at the time of booking. Stay is valid from Friday to Monday.
29. Night vision equipment is provided. Tour lasts approximately 1.5 hours. May not be suitable for very young children.
30. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.