Heart London: Make Your Dreams Come True
Dreams – Make your Dreams Come True on Heart Network, May- November 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Dreams – Make Your Dreams Come True’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 8.5.17 to 30.11.17 on Heart (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk and nominate someone whose dream they want to make come true and tell us what this dream is within a limit of 300 characters and register their details. Online entry will open at 00.01 on Monday 8th May and close at 23.59 on Sunday 30th November 2017.
4. To make a valid entry, entrants must state the dream they want to make come true for a loved one, family member, friend or colleague (within a limit of 300 characters).
5. Heart radio’s representatives will select winning entries based on the following criteria: most relevant, heartwarming and / or entertaining. Heart’s decision is final.
6. Winner one will be selected from all entries at a time and date determined by Heart by 9th June 2017.
7. Winner two will be selected from all entries at a time and date determined by Heart by 11th August 2017.
8. Winner three will be selected from all entries at a time and date determined by Heart by 17th November 2017.
9. Winner four will be selected from all entries by Heart on December 1st 2017.
10. Global reserve the right to reject any entry if they deem it inappropriate for the Heart audience.
11. The winner/s will be contacted by a Global Radio representative via the contact details supplied at the point of entry.
12. Entries may be read out on air and winners must be available to come to air at a mutually agreed time.
13. All Entrants selected as winners may be required to talk to the presenters and a call may be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant will be selected.
14. Finalists may be required to take part in publicity and by entering this competition you agree that the radio station and Dreams may use your name, likeness, photo, voice and hometown details for advertising and promotional purposes without additional notice or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
15. Entrants must be prepared to take part in on air activity on Heart’s breakfast show, and may be filmed and recorded. You hereby grant a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, non- exclusive licence to Global Radio to use, reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute, publish the film or audio and to distribute and/or broadcast such film or audio in whole or in part in all media and in all formats (including transmission by way of analogue transmission, digital audio broadcasting, internet, satellite, television, film, cable or telephony) and to sub-license any other persons to do so, in each case for such purposes as Global Radio may in its reasonable discretion determine.
16. Entrants must be aged 18 years old or over.
17. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
18. Prizes will be awarded from a total prize budget of £12 000. The funds allocated to each prize will vary and will be decided by Heart.’
19. Four winners will be offered a bespoke prize package based on their entry. The prize will be non-negotiable and non-transferable. No alternatives will be offered. ‘
Recently Played Tracks
Now playing: The best feel good music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.