Get Lucky Daft Punk Download 'Get Lucky' on iTunes
Jamie & Emma’s Maltese Phone Book on Heart London,
The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Jamie & Emma’s Maltease Phone Book radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 20th March 2017 to Friday 24th March 2017 on Heart London.
1. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
2. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word MALTA to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
3. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
4. Listeners have to guess the blanked-out answer from the multiple choice given out on air and text in the keyword plus a or b to the number given if they know the answer.
5. One person will be picked at random from all the correct entries and brought to air to be awarded the prize.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. A Family holiday to Malta & £250.
- Return flights for two adults and two children to Malta
- 5 nights’ accommodation at a 4 Star family hotel in St Paul’s Bay
- Travel guide book for Malta and Gozo
- Travel insurance
- Prize must be booked a minimum of 3 months in advance of travel.
- Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter and Bank Holidays
(both UK and Malta).
- Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. Non-UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes and surcharges.
- Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two adults and two children sharing a quad room with en-suite bathroom on a room only basis.
- Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
- Children must be 12 years or younger for time of travel
- All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12
months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
- £250 will be presented as a cheque from Global and will be sent to the winners given address within 28 days of winning.
- The prize winner will be contacted by The NDL Group in regards to booking the holiday.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion
There is no cash alternative for this prize.