Heart London: More Than Burst 1
London Breakfast Promotion
MORE TH>N on Heart London & Heart Extra, October 2016
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ ) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘More Th>n’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 17th October 2016 to Friday 28th October 2016 on Heart London & Heart Extra (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk , to the More Th>n competition page and register their details.
4. Online entry will open at 00.01am on Monday 17th October 2016 and close at 16.00pm on Thursday 27th October 2016.
5. Entrants will be required to upload a photo of their amazing dog via the upload function on the More Th>n page and tell us, in no more than 500 characters, why their dog is the most amazing dog in London.
6. Images uploaded must be no greater than 25MB in size.
7. Entrants must have permission from any persons featured in the image submitted.
8. Winning entries will be selected by the Heart producer based on the most entertaining and feel good submission.
9. The Heart producer’s decision will be final.
10. Photos will not be considered an eligible entry if they are deemed as rude, offensive, illegal or condoning dangerous behaviour.
11. On the More Th>n competition page, entrants can also register for tickets to the Bark in the Park event taking place on Thursday 27th October using the code ‘barkheart’. 100 tickets will be available each day from Monday 17th October – Wednesday 26th October 2016 using the code.
12. Five winners in total will be selected from all eligible entries received up to the below dates & times and announced in show as follows;
13. Winner 1: Friday 21st October 2016 at 12.00pm. Announced in show on Monday 24th October 2016
14. Winner 2: Monday 24th October 2016 at 12.00pm. Announced in show on Tuesday 25th October 2016
15. Winner 3: Tuesday 25th October 2016 at 12.00pm. Announced in show on Wednesday 26th October 2016
16. Winner 4: Wednesday 26th October 2016 at 12.00pm. Announced in show on Thursday 27th October 2016
17. Winner 5: Thursday 27th October 2016 at 16.00pm. Announced in show on Friday 28th October 2016
18. Winners must be available to take a call with the London Breakfast team between 06.00am – 09.00am between Monday 24th – Friday 28th October 2016.
19. All winners will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and the next best entrant selected based on the aforementioned criteria.
20. A selection of entries and/or winning entries will be uploaded to the online gallery of the More Th>n competition page. There is no guarantee that all entries will be displayed.
21. All eligible entries received will be entered into the competition draws irrespective of whether they are displayed in the gallery.
22. By submitting an image to the site www.heart.co.uk to the Radio Station you: (i) warrant that you control all copyright and all other rights (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) in and to such image; and (ii) confirm the grant by you to the Radio Station [and Global Radio] of a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the copyright and all other rights in and to the image (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) and you waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the video; so that the Radio Station [and Global Radio] shall be entitled to use the video in any and all media at no cost to the Radio Station [and Global Radio] and such use shall not infringe the rights of any third party.
23. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
24. Entrants must live within the M25.
25. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
26. The daily prize is £2,000 which will be sent to each winner within 28 days by cheque.
27. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.