Heart London: Sesame Street
Sesame Street Competition on Heart London, November 2016
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to Sesame Street radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Wednesday 2nd November to Friday 11th November 2016 (“the duration”) on Heart London (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk/London and register their details.
4. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Wednesday 2nd November 2016 and close at 23:59 on Friday 11th November 2016.
5. Entrants must answer the question correctly to be in with a chance of winning the £1000 prize.
6. One winner will be selected at random from all the correct eligible entries.
7. The winner of the competition will be notified by telephone on Monday 14th November by Global Radio.
8. Entrants must be 18 or over for the cash prize.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
10. Global Radio to provide x1 winner £1000 to in the form of a cheque.
11. The winners of this competition will need to provide their full address on request in order for us to supply this within 28 days.
12. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.