The Heart Breakfast McCain Family of the Month
We’re delighted to reveal December’s Heart Breakfast McCain Family of the Month as the Brown family from Hillingdon.
Let’s introduce them, there’s Mum Natalie, Scott 18, Connor 8, Ellie-Louise 7 and Dad Matt.
Togetherness is very important for the Brown family who live in Hillingdon. At the moment even more so, as dad is away over in Afghanistan - he went in October and wont be home until March. We felt the Brown family deserved Christmas all wrapped up to bring them a much needed dose of fun and cheer in Dad's absence. 'We are missing Daddy', says Ellie-Louise aged 7, 'we could tell daddy about all the prizes when he phones at the weekend', says Connor aged 8. We also loved the fact that apparently Ellie-Louise talks about Heart DJ Jamie as if she knows him when the family tune in to Heart in the morning!
Thanks to McCain, the Brown family were treated to everything they needed for the perfect family Christmas including…
• 6ft Spruce pre-lit Christmas tree
• 150 piece Christmas decoration pack
• Phillips 32” LED HD TV - will arrive at the station wrapped
• Phillips Blu-ray player – will arrive at the station wrapped
• Nintendo Wii Console + 5 in 1 Sports game & 2 additional games
• Christmas Luxury Christmas Hamper
• A selection of the Top 10 games and toys
Check out all the pictures right here