Bus services in Milton Keynes
There are changes to bus services in Milton Keynes from today (Sunday).
Arriva - which is the new name for MK Metro - says the key differences include:
- Improved evening and Sunday services on selected routes
- Buses operating up to every 2/3 minutes between CMK-MK Hospital and Bletchley
- Buses operating up to every 7/8 minutes between Lakes Estate and Bletchley and CMK
- Improved links to Kingston and the Open University
- Improved morning and evening peak services to MK Rail Station.
The changes have been introduced following a detailed review in to the local commercial bus services in MK.
It's hoped the end result will be a more effective bus network for Milton Keynes with improved frequencies and more consistent routes.
Recently Played Tracks
Now playing: The best feel good music