Too Good At Goodbyes Sam Smith Download 'Too Good At Goodbyes' on iTunes
13 July 2010, 06:00
The roads which are in the worst condition across Milton Keynes are being resurfaced.
Milton Keynes Council's been given just under a million pounds by the government to remove the existing surface and put a new one down.
It means there's going to be some road closures while the work is going on, but MK Council says diversions will be put in place.
Here's a list of where and when the work's being done:
1. Olney Road, Lavendon - 14th and 15th July
2. High Street, North Crawley - 15th and 16th July
3. Tongwell Roundabout - night time on 20th and 23rd July
4. Old Wolverton Road, Wolverton - night time on 25th July
5. Newport road (on the loop around the memorial), New Bradwell - 9th - 11th August
6. Crispin Road, Bradville - 16th and 17th August
7. Hodge Lea Lane, Hodge Lea - 18th and 19th August
8. Woolmans, Fullers Slade - 20th and 21st August
9. A4146/V11 Tongwell Street - 23rd - 27th August
10. Tattenhoe Lane, Far Bletchley - 25th - 27th August
11. Elm Grove, Woburn Sands - 31st August (provisionally)
12. Oxford Street, Stony Stratford - 13th September
13. Spenlows Road, West Bletchley - 14th September
14. Hardmead Road, Hardmead - 20th September
A council highways spokesman said: “We apologise for any inconvenience that the works may cause and suggest that extra time be allowed for journeys but ultimately this work will improve the long term surface of the roads in question.”
Cllr Vanessa McPake, Cabinet Member for Transport, added: “Our highways team has been working very hard, making the best use of the resources available to the council, to fill in potholes and carry out other vital repairs to roads, and this resurfacing work should greatly improve travel conditions across Milton Keynes. “