Trick or treat warning
A teenager who set fire to a house by putting a firework through the letterbox while trick or treating is warning children not to mess about this Halowe'en.
Lewis Colwell was 17 when he and friends decided to play the prank in Oxford in 2007. A family of four - including two boys aged six and three - were asleep upstairs and lucky to get out alive.
Lewis was fined £5000 and had to do community service. He now appears in a video produced by Thames Valley Police that's been sent to schools across the force area, including Milton Keynes and Buckinghamshire. It's also been posted on YouTube.
Watch the video
Recently Played Tracks
On Radio: Gareth Wesley
4pm - 7pm
Text 'RADIO' to 82122