Seen Avatar? Can't wait to become an inhabitant of Pandora, a blue-skinned Na'vi? Then here's your chance to become an "avatar" yourself
Follow the instructions below - make sure you zoom into your photo so your face is the same size as the example and position it so the middle of the cross is between your eyes...
We've found it works best with photos where you're looking straight at the camera.
Here's how we look as Avatars - it's Wes and Ros of the Na'vi!
Wes decided to give it a try with his cat Gloria! Here's Gloria Na'vi...
Want to use your avatar as your Facebook profile picture? Here's what to do...
- When you've made your avatar, click Share
- Then select "Download as image" and click OK
- Save the image file to your computer's desktop.
- On Facebook, click the pencil button that appears on the top right of your current profile picture.
- Choose upload a picture and select the avatar you just saved on your desktop.
Recently Played Tracks
On Radio: James Merritt
1am - 6am
Text 'HEART' to 82122
Now playing: Non-stop hit music