MK Theatre Cinderella T&C
29 November 2017, 16:02
Milton Keynes Theatre 'Cinderella' Competition
Heart Four Counties
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Milton Keynes Theatre Cinderella’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Friday December 8th 2017 on Heart Four Counties
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must text in to win.The presenter will ask a question relating to the show, and then announce the opening of the text lines. Text lines will remain open for five minutes, and will then close.
4. An entrant must answer the question correctly for the chance to win.
5. One winner will be selected at random from all correct entries once text lines have closed.
6. The winner will receive a confirmation e-mail of how to redeem their prize.
7. The winner must be a UK resident aged 18 or over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. The winner will receive a family ticket for four (2 adults and 2 children) to see Cinderella at Milton Keynes Theatre on Tuesday 12th December at 7pm.
- Each prize includes tickets only – one family ticket to Tuesday 12th December, 7pm performance.
- The family ticket includes a ticket for 2 adults and 2 children.
- Tickets are not transferable, refundable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative.
- Travel expense is not included in prize.
- Children (14 years and under) must be accompanied by an adult.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to inform any wheelchair or other access requirements for the winner and/or their party when taking up the Prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the promoters reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
12. Travel and accommodation are NOT provided.
13. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.