Park Smart Milton Keynes - Rules
Park Smart with Milton Keynes Council Online Competition
Heart Milton Keynes
April 2014 - RULES
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition) apply to ‘Park Smart Online Competition’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from Monday 28th April to Sunday 1st June 2014 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Heart Milton Keynes.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the competition a child aged between 3 and 11 (the entrant) must design a piece of artwork for Milton Keynes Council to use on their poster to promote the Park Smart message.
4. An entrant must download the design template or use one of the prints outs and put their idea on it and send it back to Heart via the website or post, as directed on the online page.
5. All entries must be received by 23:59 on Sunday 1st June. Any entry receive after this date and time will not be entered into the draw.
6. At the end of the competition, all entries will be put in front of a judging panel, made up of representatives from Milton Keynes Council and Heart Radio.
7. The judging panels decision is final.
8. By submitting an image to the site heart.co.uk to the Radio Station you: (i) warrant that you control all copyright and all other rights (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) in and to such image and (ii) confirm the grant by you to the Radio Station [and Global Radio] of a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the copyright and all other rights in and to the image (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) and you waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the video; so that the Radio Station [and Global Radio] shall be entitled to use the video in any and all media at no cost to the Radio Station [and Global Radio] and such use shall not infringe the rights of any third party.
9. All entrants must be Milton Keynes residents aged between 3 and 11 and attend a Milton Keynes School.
10. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
11. One winner will be chosen from all entries and will receive a cheque for their school for £500 and a studio tour of Heart Milton Keynes – date to be confirmed.
12. Tour is for a maximum of 30 children and transport is not included.