The asteroid is due to pass us tonight in what has been labeled 'the fourth close shave of the year'.
10 Random Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
Are you ready for this? You'll never believe these facts are true… But they are!
Humans have been around for just 0.004% of the Earth's history.
That means, if the history of the world was condensed into a year, homosapiens would appear at approximately 11.30pm on December 31st!
The cigarette lighter was invented before modern matches.
Lighters were invented in 1816 by a German chemist named Johann Wolfgang Döbereiner. The modern match did not appear for another decade; in 1826, matches that worked through friction with a rough surface were invented by British chemist John Walker.
Sherlock Holmes never said his famed catchphrase "elementary, my dear Watson" in Arthur Conan Doyle's original novels.
The jewellery company Tiffany's has technically existed for longer than Italy!
Charles Lewis Tiffany and John B. Young founded Tiffany & Young in 1837. Italy wasn't unified until 1861.
The Queen is older than sliced bread.
It's true! Queen Elizabeth II was born on 21 April 1926. Iowa jeweller Otto Frederick Rohwedder invented sliced bread in 1928.
A raisin dropped in a glass of champagne will bounce up and down continuously.
We love this.
The French still executed people with the guillotine when the first 'Star Wars' film was released.
'Star Wars' was released on May 25, 1977 - and the last guillotine execution took place on September 10 that year.
Charlie Chaplin once lost a Charlie Chaplin look-a-like contest.
The iconic actor partook in a competition to see who could do the best 'Charlie Chaplin walk' - and finished twentieth!
2013 was the first year since 1987 when all four digits were different from each other.
Dolphins can stay awake for 15 days at a time by sleeping with one half of their brain.
If any dolphins are reading this, get in touch: we'd love to know your secret.
This is such a heartwarming story of two people who were first brought together in tragic circumstances.
This Zara coat has had a revamp and now you'll want it even more.
We didn't realise we wanted a gin and tonic Easter egg this badly until now!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Would You Pay £2,000 For This Handbag?
- It's Time To Spring Forward! Here's What You Need To Know About The Changing Clocks
- Snake on a plane! Passenger leaves reptile behind after Alaska flight
- Forget Chocolate! This Easter Egg Is Made Entirely Out Of Cheese
- The Best Place To Live In The UK Has Been Revealed! Did Your Town Make The Cut?
- Disney won't digitalise Carrie Fisher's image in new Star Wars film
- Has Kendrick Lamar just hinted at a new album?
- Loving director Jeff Nichols plans new indie film festival
- James Corden says Westminster attack 'will not divide' London as other stars share tributes
- Deadpool 2: Michael Shannon front-runner to play Cable