These clever hacks for making your McDonald's healthy are genius!
10 Random Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
Are you ready for this? You'll never believe these facts are true… But they are!
Humans have been around for just 0.004% of the Earth's history.
That means, if the history of the world was condensed into a year, homosapiens would appear at approximately 11.30pm on December 31st!
The cigarette lighter was invented before modern matches.
Lighters were invented in 1816 by a German chemist named Johann Wolfgang Döbereiner. The modern match did not appear for another decade; in 1826, matches that worked through friction with a rough surface were invented by British chemist John Walker.
Sherlock Holmes never said his famed catchphrase "elementary, my dear Watson" in Arthur Conan Doyle's original novels.
The jewellery company Tiffany's has technically existed for longer than Italy!
Charles Lewis Tiffany and John B. Young founded Tiffany & Young in 1837. Italy wasn't unified until 1861.
The Queen is older than sliced bread.
It's true! Queen Elizabeth II was born on 21 April 1926. Iowa jeweller Otto Frederick Rohwedder invented sliced bread in 1928.
A raisin dropped in a glass of champagne will bounce up and down continuously.
We love this.
The French still executed people with the guillotine when the first 'Star Wars' film was released.
'Star Wars' was released on May 25, 1977 - and the last guillotine execution took place on September 10 that year.
Charlie Chaplin once lost a Charlie Chaplin look-a-like contest.
The iconic actor partook in a competition to see who could do the best 'Charlie Chaplin walk' - and finished twentieth!
2013 was the first year since 1987 when all four digits were different from each other.
Dolphins can stay awake for 15 days at a time by sleeping with one half of their brain.
If any dolphins are reading this, get in touch: we'd love to know your secret.
This rare Jane Austen note is the last in circulation in England.
Your ability to keep long-distance friendships alive may depend on your gender, according to a new study.
Just when we thought that Pokemon Go had left for good it's coming back!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Scientists Discover Over 60 New Planets And A HOT "Super Earth."
- These Are The Lovers Who Are Likely To Get Engaged On Valentine's Day
- Britain Is Going To Be Warmer Than Majorca As Temperatures Soar
- Newspaper apologises after using Baldwin SNL photo instead of Trump
- Sir David Attenborough Is Buzzing To Have A Snail Named After Him!
- Brits 2017: Diverse nominees in the running for awards tonight
- David Cassidy reveals he has dementia after forgetting songs
- Frances Bean Cobain pays tribute to dad Kurt on his birthday
- Drake slams Grammys: 'I was labelled rapper because I'm black'
- Ashley Roberts Speaks Up On Scarlett Moffatt Replacing Her On Saturday Night Takeaway