This will make you feel great!
Gain Control Of Your Money For GOOD With This Simple Rule
Budgeting your dollar is tough - we TOTALLY sympathise! Which is why we're letting you in on a sneaky trick...
If you're like us, then the last few days of every month are spent furiously sticking your hand down the back of every sofa in the house trying to dig out any spare coppers that may have got lost in it's murky depths...
Yes. money is one of those illusive concepts.
No sooner do we get our monthly pay check safety in the bank, than it seems we're chasing our tails again, trying to scrap together enough to get through the last few days of the month.
Read more: 7 Holiday Hacks You Can't Live Without
Don't worry, you're not alone!
But what if we could let you in on a little secret that will help you manage your money better FOREVER more?
Introducing the 50/20/30 rule:
We're not always the best and figuring out what we ought to be spending our hard earned cash on.
However, this handy trick allows you to separate your needs from your wants and budget accordingly. It's savvy AND simple.
50% Goes On Your Needs:
Your needs can cover any number of things, from your mortgage or rent, to your petrol costs, to bog roll.
20% Goes Into Savings:
This is arguably the hard part - after all, who wants to squirrel away 20% of their monthly earnings.
But if you've got the self-restraint to put away a portion of your money each month then you will reap the benefits when you get older.
That Leaves You 30% To Spend On Yourself - Bingo!
Ahh the best bit! After 70% of your earnings are taken care of, you've still got a joyous 30% to splurge on Number One! (That's you by the way).
So what are you waiting for? Get that memory foam mattress you've always dreamed of. Hire that personal shopper and turn Topshop upside-down! Go on that long-weekend to that gorgeous spa in Norfolk - you deserve it!
So there you have it, easy as pie right?
Now go forth and end those sleepless nights fretting over where you're going to find the money for that looming gas bill.
Just think of yourself as financial Buddha from now on. Ommmm.
A businesswoman has criticised an airport security guard for rifling through her luggage and having a photograph taken with one of her live lobsters.
A convenience store called Singhsbury's has changed its name after being threatened with legal action... to Morrisinghs.
A top South African athlete has been mugged at gunpoint while out on his morning run.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Hungry hackers stole $3k worth of snacks from CIA vending machines over several months
- Could dangerous toothpick crossbow craze be new fidget spinner?
- Killer whales 'chasing' Alaskan fishermen to steal catch
- People Shared Some Of The Most Bonkers Signs They've Seen On Their Travels!
- You'll Soon Be Able To Go For A Swim 115 Feet In The Air
- Brooklyn Beckham mocked for 'terrible' pictures in new photography book
- UK film industry suffering from diversity 'pandemic'
- 'This is it': Adele hints to fans she may never tour again
- Song by Prince's father John L Nelson released to mark 101st birthday
- R2-D2 it is you, it is you: Salvaged Star Wars droid sells for £2m