The asteroid is due to pass us tonight in what has been labeled 'the fourth close shave of the year'.
7-Year-Old Writes To 'Star Wars' Director And Gets the BEST Reply...
The inquisitive sci-fi fan asked George Lucas why Jedi's can't marry and amazingly the director was happy to write back...
Let's just say that if a Jedi were to marry a Sith, their Facebook status would be "its complicated".
At least that's what we gathered from director George Lucas' reply to a 7-year-old who couldn't bear
are the thought of a life without marriage and demanded that Jedi's have the right to a happy relationship.
In the popular sci-fi franchise, Jedi's do not marry to avoid attachment with Anakin Skywalker’s marriage to Amidala ultimately leading him to become Darth Vader.
Gutted at the prospect of risking the dark side or staying single forever, young Jedi Colin decided to drop the writer a line and demanded some answers!
In a hand written letter, the inquisitive child writes:
Credit: Geek Dad
Understanding the child's dilemma, the director wrote back with some valuable information, and relationship wisdom that most of us could do with!
"To be a Jedi is to truly know the value of friendship, of compassion, and of loyalty, and these are values important in a marriage," he writes. "The Sith think inward, only of themselves. When you find someone that you can connect to in a selfless way, then you are on the path of the light, and the dark side will not take hold of you. With this goodness in your heart, you can be married."
Who knew George Lucas made the perfect marriage counsellor?
This is such a heartwarming story of two people who were first brought together in tragic circumstances.
This Zara coat has had a revamp and now you'll want it even more.
We didn't realise we wanted a gin and tonic Easter egg this badly until now!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Would You Pay £2,000 For This Handbag?
- It's Time To Spring Forward! Here's What You Need To Know About The Changing Clocks
- Snake on a plane! Passenger leaves reptile behind after Alaska flight
- Forget Chocolate! This Easter Egg Is Made Entirely Out Of Cheese
- The Best Place To Live In The UK Has Been Revealed! Did Your Town Make The Cut?
- Cheryl announces birth of first child with Liam Payne
- Harrison Ford calls himself 'schmuck' after plane landing blunder
- Amber Heard reveals she was warned coming out as bisexual would end career
- Twin Peaks: The 'damn good' revival TV needs
- Downton Abbey star Jessica Brown Findlay had eating disorder