A former Argos security guard has ended the 22-year rule of the president of Gambia in a shock election victory.
7-Year-Old Writes To 'Star Wars' Director And Gets the BEST Reply...
The inquisitive sci-fi fan asked George Lucas why Jedi's can't marry and amazingly the director was happy to write back...
Let's just say that if a Jedi were to marry a Sith, their Facebook status would be "its complicated".
At least that's what we gathered from director George Lucas' reply to a 7-year-old who couldn't bear
are the thought of a life without marriage and demanded that Jedi's have the right to a happy relationship.
In the popular sci-fi franchise, Jedi's do not marry to avoid attachment with Anakin Skywalker’s marriage to Amidala ultimately leading him to become Darth Vader.
Gutted at the prospect of risking the dark side or staying single forever, young Jedi Colin decided to drop the writer a line and demanded some answers!
In a hand written letter, the inquisitive child writes:
Credit: Geek Dad
Understanding the child's dilemma, the director wrote back with some valuable information, and relationship wisdom that most of us could do with!
"To be a Jedi is to truly know the value of friendship, of compassion, and of loyalty, and these are values important in a marriage," he writes. "The Sith think inward, only of themselves. When you find someone that you can connect to in a selfless way, then you are on the path of the light, and the dark side will not take hold of you. With this goodness in your heart, you can be married."
Who knew George Lucas made the perfect marriage counsellor?
Our right to privacy is about to get a lot more complicated.
Construction of a life-size replica of the Titanic has begun at a Mediterranean-themed attraction in China.
This poll uncovered who Brits feel would make the best celebs to work with and the worst!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Japanese skating rink featuring frozen fish causes a stink
- These Are The 25 Meals 11-Year-Olds Should Be Able To Cook!
- 'My Baby's Got A What?' The Moment Mum Discovers She Didn't Have The Baby She Was Expecting!
- This Waiter Got The Tip Of A Lifetime After A Moved Customer Heard His Story
- Check Out The iMirror! Is This Apple's New Product?
- Last Tango In Paris rape scene confession sparks Hollywood backlash
- Amy Schumer set to star in live-action Barbie film
- Major Tim Peake and Eddie Redmayne honoured by the Queen
- Fawlty Towers star Andrew Sachs 'did not recognise Manuel' due to dementia
- Phil Collins sued by ex-wife over claims made in autobiography