You'll be shocked when you see the result!
7-Year-Old Writes To 'Star Wars' Director And Gets the BEST Reply...
The inquisitive sci-fi fan asked George Lucas why Jedi's can't marry and amazingly the director was happy to write back...
Let's just say that if a Jedi were to marry a Sith, their Facebook status would be "its complicated".
At least that's what we gathered from director George Lucas' reply to a 7-year-old who couldn't bear
are the thought of a life without marriage and demanded that Jedi's have the right to a happy relationship.
In the popular sci-fi franchise, Jedi's do not marry to avoid attachment with Anakin Skywalker’s marriage to Amidala ultimately leading him to become Darth Vader.
Gutted at the prospect of risking the dark side or staying single forever, young Jedi Colin decided to drop the writer a line and demanded some answers!
In a hand written letter, the inquisitive child writes:
Credit: Geek Dad
Understanding the child's dilemma, the director wrote back with some valuable information, and relationship wisdom that most of us could do with!
"To be a Jedi is to truly know the value of friendship, of compassion, and of loyalty, and these are values important in a marriage," he writes. "The Sith think inward, only of themselves. When you find someone that you can connect to in a selfless way, then you are on the path of the light, and the dark side will not take hold of you. With this goodness in your heart, you can be married."
Who knew George Lucas made the perfect marriage counsellor?
A rare northern white rhino has gone onto the Tinder dating app in an attempt to keep his species alive.
Yes, you did read that correctly.
A handwritten parchment of the US Declaration of Independence - only the second known to exist - has been found hidden away in a small English city.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Runner Who Helped Struggling Stranger Over Finish Line Is True Marathon Hero
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China
- Winter Returns As Temperatures Set To Plummet At The End Of April
- Madonna lashes out against unauthorised biopic Blond Ambition
- Jurassic Park: Jeff Goldblum reprises role in sequel
- Star Wars and Indiana Jones release dates revealed
- Cannes 2017: Is Will Smith fit to judge at world's most prestigious festival?
- Serena Williams brands Ilie Nastase's comments 'racist' and 'sexist'