This will make you feel great!
7-Year-Old Writes To 'Star Wars' Director And Gets the BEST Reply...
The inquisitive sci-fi fan asked George Lucas why Jedi's can't marry and amazingly the director was happy to write back...
Let's just say that if a Jedi were to marry a Sith, their Facebook status would be "its complicated".
At least that's what we gathered from director George Lucas' reply to a 7-year-old who couldn't bear
are the thought of a life without marriage and demanded that Jedi's have the right to a happy relationship.
In the popular sci-fi franchise, Jedi's do not marry to avoid attachment with Anakin Skywalker’s marriage to Amidala ultimately leading him to become Darth Vader.
Gutted at the prospect of risking the dark side or staying single forever, young Jedi Colin decided to drop the writer a line and demanded some answers!
In a hand written letter, the inquisitive child writes:
Credit: Geek Dad
Understanding the child's dilemma, the director wrote back with some valuable information, and relationship wisdom that most of us could do with!
"To be a Jedi is to truly know the value of friendship, of compassion, and of loyalty, and these are values important in a marriage," he writes. "The Sith think inward, only of themselves. When you find someone that you can connect to in a selfless way, then you are on the path of the light, and the dark side will not take hold of you. With this goodness in your heart, you can be married."
Who knew George Lucas made the perfect marriage counsellor?
A businesswoman has criticised an airport security guard for rifling through her luggage and having a photograph taken with one of her live lobsters.
A convenience store called Singhsbury's has changed its name after being threatened with legal action... to Morrisinghs.
A top South African athlete has been mugged at gunpoint while out on his morning run.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Hungry hackers stole $3k worth of snacks from CIA vending machines over several months
- Could dangerous toothpick crossbow craze be new fidget spinner?
- Killer whales 'chasing' Alaskan fishermen to steal catch
- People Shared Some Of The Most Bonkers Signs They've Seen On Their Travels!
- You'll Soon Be Able To Go For A Swim 115 Feet In The Air
- R2-D2 it is you, it is you: Salvaged Star Wars droid sells for £2m
- 'Kill Jay Z'? The king is back, but different
- Iggy Azalea and Demi Lovato hit back after Halsey comments
- Paddington bear author Michael Bond dies aged 91
- Michelle Rodriguez threatens to leave Fast and Furious franchise over limited female roles