James Corden knocked Arsène Wenger off his pedestal and gave the Arsenal football team a *special* training session they'll never forget...
72 Brand NEW Emojis Will Be Rolled Out This Month
Never seen before emojis coming to a text message near you...
Back in the day we totally underestimated the power of the emoji, right up until the Oxford Dictionaries' Word of the Year 2015 was the crying laughing face:
Now, Unicode Consortium (the official powers behind setting the standard of characters across the computing industry) have announced that there are 72 new emojis to hit our phone keyboards over the next month including some of the ones we've been waiting for.
Picture | Mock-ups of the new emojis by Emojipedia
With these new emojis, we'll be able to accurately let our friends know over text messages EXACTLY how we're feeling, what with the 'shrug', 'face palm' and 'fingers crossed' emojis.
And the fun doesn't stop there. You can now profess your love of the avocado in emoji form - just in time for summer.
Not sure how to tell your mates you're engaging in an afternoon of water polo? No problem, there's an emoji for that. Fencing? It's okay because the emoji keyboard has got your back.
And if you don't understand the need for those kind of emojis, you can express it with the new confusion emoji.
The new emojis will arrive on your keyboard in the June update later this month.
Police cars were scrambled to a potentially serious assault only to discover two people dressed as zombies.
A man has been bitten by a python after trying to take a selfie with the creature.
Fans of the the books and films can now discover exactly what animal they produce from their wands if they can face to face (in a magical parallel world) with a dementor.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Man who lived like a badger in a Welsh hole gets spoof Nobel prize
- Warning as Portuguese man-of-war found on England's beaches
- If You Want To Swim In A Sea Of Stars Then This Is Where You Need To Go
- Would YOU Live In The Real Life Dursley's Family Home? Well Now You Actually Can!
- Watch The Incredible Moment Alistair Brownlee Helps His Brother Over The Line In World Triathlon Series
- Brad Pitt to miss Voyage Of Time premiere due to 'family situation'
- Daniel Radcliffe muses Trump-Voldemort comparison
- BBC denies iPlayer logins will be used to catch licence fee dodgers
- 'He broke the mould': Stars gather to remember Sir Terry Wogan
- Wahlberg hopes lessons are learned from Deepwater Horizon film