The "dab" dance is a phenomenon that has caught on around the world.
Hilarious Tweets That Prove A Levels Aren't Everything!
Here's some great advice from some top celebrities who aren't letting their A Level results stop them!
Thousands of teenagers woke up today to a nerve wracking morning as they wait to find out their A Level results which will decided if they get into that university, apprenticeship or job that they've set their sights on.
Results days are always terrifying and when things don't always turn out the way it can feel like your whole world is crumbling down around your ears.
But never fear, because life is NOT OVER! Exams and results aren't the be all and end all of your life and there are plenty of successful people out there who didn't do well in exams and they've got some incredibly real (and hilarious) advice for you!
Jeremy Clarkson kindly reminds us every year that failing exams never stopped him:
If your A level results are disappointing, don't worry. I got a C and two Us, and I'm currently on a superyacht in the Med.— Jeremy Clarkson (@JeremyClarkson) 18 August 2016
Wise words from Gogglebox's Scarlett Moffatt:
To everyone worrying about their A Level results remember that Pitbull rhymed "Kodak" with "Kodak" and he is a millionaire #Alevelresults— Scarlett Moffatt (@ScarlettMoffatt) 17 August 2016
Presenter Rick Edwards reminds us that uni isn't always all that...
"If I don't get the grades I need for uni how will I ever get myself into £50K of debt?!" #alevelresults— Rick Edwards (@rickedwards1) 18 August 2016
Rapper Lethal Bizzle has some sound advice:
If your worried about your A Level results, don't be. I rhymed Rambo with Django and managed to buy a Lambo. You'll be alright. Good luck ❤️— #WOBBLEOUTNOW (@LethalBizzle) August 18, 2016
Bill Gates never let poor A Levels stop him:
And if this doesn't cheer you up then Air France have got your back:
A missing boy has been found thanks to a quick-thinking police officer who commandeered a gritter lorry to track him down.
These clever hacks for making your McDonald's healthy are genius!
This rare Jane Austen note is the last in circulation in England.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Men and women 'need different things' to keep friendships alive
- Not Again! A New Pokemon Go Is Heading Our Way...
- Scientists Discover Over 60 New Planets And A HOT "Super Earth."
- These Are The Lovers Who Are Likely To Get Engaged On Valentine's Day
- Britain Is Going To Be Warmer Than Majorca As Temperatures Soar
- Brit Awards: Stars pay tribute to George Michael
- Pop star Cheryl confirms pregnancy in campaign launch
- Brit Awards honour David Bowie with best male solo artist and best album gongs
- The Jungle Book: Animating an Oscar favourite
- Logan stars Hugh Jackman and Sir Patrick Stewart bid 'au-revoir' to their superhero characters