An absent-minded teenager has been reunited with his car three days after forgetting where he had parked it.
Hilarious Tweets That Prove A Levels Aren't Everything!
Here's some great advice from some top celebrities who aren't letting their A Level results stop them!
Thousands of teenagers woke up today to a nerve wracking morning as they wait to find out their A Level results which will decided if they get into that university, apprenticeship or job that they've set their sights on.
Results days are always terrifying and when things don't always turn out the way it can feel like your whole world is crumbling down around your ears.
But never fear, because life is NOT OVER! Exams and results aren't the be all and end all of your life and there are plenty of successful people out there who didn't do well in exams and they've got some incredibly real (and hilarious) advice for you!
Jeremy Clarkson kindly reminds us every year that failing exams never stopped him:
If your A level results are disappointing, don't worry. I got a C and two Us, and I'm currently on a superyacht in the Med.— Jeremy Clarkson (@JeremyClarkson) 18 August 2016
Wise words from Gogglebox's Scarlett Moffatt:
To everyone worrying about their A Level results remember that Pitbull rhymed "Kodak" with "Kodak" and he is a millionaire #Alevelresults— Scarlett Moffatt (@ScarlettMoffatt) 17 August 2016
Presenter Rick Edwards reminds us that uni isn't always all that...
"If I don't get the grades I need for uni how will I ever get myself into £50K of debt?!" #alevelresults— Rick Edwards (@rickedwards1) 18 August 2016
Rapper Lethal Bizzle has some sound advice:
If your worried about your A Level results, don't be. I rhymed Rambo with Django and managed to buy a Lambo. You'll be alright. Good luck ❤️— #WOBBLEOUTNOW (@LethalBizzle) August 18, 2016
Bill Gates never let poor A Levels stop him:
And if this doesn't cheer you up then Air France have got your back:
Ford is hoping 18 smell assessors, known as "golden noses", will help revive its falling car sales in China.
Movies have led us to believe that Tyrannosaurus rex could run at terrifying speeds, but new research suggests the reality was different.
A couple have made history by becoming the first to tie the knot in the British Antarctic Territory.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- 'Indestructible' eight-legged tardigrade will easily outlive humans
- Man stuck in cash machine feeds 'help' notes through receipt slot
- Eels on wheels as 3,400kg fish truck overturns
- Got you covered? 300,000 umbrellas stolen in share scheme start-up
- US Vice President Mike Pence mocks his own NASA blunder
- Venice 2017: Strong line-up to jump start awards season
- Madonna wins damages from MailOnline for 'serious invasion of privacy'
- Mercury Prize: Ed Sheeran faces acts including Stormzy and The xx for album award
- Justin Bieber hits photographer with pick-up truck in Beverly Hills
- James Bond is dead, long live the Kingsman!