An absent-minded teenager has been reunited with his car three days after forgetting where he had parked it.
Are Adult Slides The New Rollercoasters? Incredible Thrills Open In UK And U.S.
The Slide at the ArcelorMittal Orbit is the latest destination for London thrill-seekers, but have you seen what they've opened in LA?!
Did you ever look at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and think...what on earth are they going to do with this place now that the 2012 Olympics are over?
Well, they've wrapped a 178m helter skelter around the ArcelorMittal Orbit sculpture if that answers your question!
Yes, you heard that right, the world's longest tunnel slide has found a home in London, and it's AWESOME!
The ride lasts 40-seconds and wraps around the ArcelorMittal Orbit 12 times, weaving its way through the now iconic sculpture's loops and curves.
There's even a tight corkscrew section known as the 'bettered' - the German word for 'bedspring' - and a straight 50m right at the end so you can satisfy your need for speed!
Unlike your average playground slide, children have to be at least eight to ride and 1.3 metres tall, so at least you won't be wrestling with toddlers for your chance to ride.
WAIT, hold the phone...
The Slide at the ArcelorMittal Orbit may be long, but it's not floating 1,000ft above the earth like this incredible feat in Los Angeles.
The Skyslide takes thrill-seeking to the next level as it's made of glass that's just one and a quarter inches thick...seriously.
This 45-foot slide was built into the 70th floor of the tallest building on the West Coast of America, so whatever you do DON'T LOOK DOWN.
Would you ride these mega slides? Or are your feet staying firmly on the ground?!
Ford is hoping 18 smell assessors, known as "golden noses", will help revive its falling car sales in China.
Movies have led us to believe that Tyrannosaurus rex could run at terrifying speeds, but new research suggests the reality was different.
A couple have made history by becoming the first to tie the knot in the British Antarctic Territory.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- 'Indestructible' eight-legged tardigrade will easily outlive humans
- Man stuck in cash machine feeds 'help' notes through receipt slot
- Eels on wheels as 3,400kg fish truck overturns
- Got you covered? 300,000 umbrellas stolen in share scheme start-up
- US Vice President Mike Pence mocks his own NASA blunder
- Venice 2017: Strong line-up to jump start awards season
- Madonna wins damages from MailOnline for 'serious invasion of privacy'
- Mercury Prize: Ed Sheeran faces acts including Stormzy and The xx for album award
- Justin Bieber hits photographer with pick-up truck in Beverly Hills
- James Bond is dead, long live the Kingsman!