Critics are outraged by the artwork on the new £10 note in which Jane Austen's portrait appears airbrushed.
Are Adult Slides The New Rollercoasters? Incredible Thrills Open In UK And U.S.
The Slide at the ArcelorMittal Orbit is the latest destination for London thrill-seekers, but have you seen what they've opened in LA?!
Did you ever look at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and think...what on earth are they going to do with this place now that the 2012 Olympics are over?
Well, they've wrapped a 178m helter skelter around the ArcelorMittal Orbit sculpture if that answers your question!
Yes, you heard that right, the world's longest tunnel slide has found a home in London, and it's AWESOME!
The ride lasts 40-seconds and wraps around the ArcelorMittal Orbit 12 times, weaving its way through the now iconic sculpture's loops and curves.
There's even a tight corkscrew section known as the 'bettered' - the German word for 'bedspring' - and a straight 50m right at the end so you can satisfy your need for speed!
Unlike your average playground slide, children have to be at least eight to ride and 1.3 metres tall, so at least you won't be wrestling with toddlers for your chance to ride.
WAIT, hold the phone...
The Slide at the ArcelorMittal Orbit may be long, but it's not floating 1,000ft above the earth like this incredible feat in Los Angeles.
The Skyslide takes thrill-seeking to the next level as it's made of glass that's just one and a quarter inches thick...seriously.
This 45-foot slide was built into the 70th floor of the tallest building on the West Coast of America, so whatever you do DON'T LOOK DOWN.
Would you ride these mega slides? Or are your feet staying firmly on the ground?!
Forget about the blue and black or gold and white dress because the lake or wall debate is back to stress us out.
A sinkhole has opened up in front of Donald Trump's Florida beachside estate, Mar-a-Lago.
We're finally getting treated to some sun this week as temperatures are set to rise above 25 degrees!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- The 2017 Supermarket Of The Year Has Been Revealed! And It's Surprising...
- Dutch king reveals double life as an airline pilot for KLM
- Land Rover sinks in sand at New Jersey beach 'as driver tries to take photos'
- Huge bee swarm sparks rush-hour standstill in southeast London
- Tropical Air Is Coming Our Way As The UK Is Set To Be As Hot AS GREECE!
- Ariana Grande's manager Scooter Braun vows to 'fight on' after Manchester attack
- Game Of Thrones new trailer: 'The Great War is here!'
- Ariana Grande cancels UK shows after Manchester Arena terror attack
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o Twitter joke turns into crime caper film deal
- Tin Star: Tim Roth drunk, angry and seeking revenge in new series