Seriously, which one is it?
Ant Ditches Dec... For A Duck? This Ridiculous Parody Twitter Account Is An Act Of Genius
This parody twitter account tweets photos of Ant and Dec, only Dec has been replaced with a duck... It's comedy genius!
There are times when the Internet really outdoes itself. We're talking cat videos, spiralizer recipes and parody social media accounts. Particularly this Twitter account.
@AntAndDuck has been set up by artist Conor Jatter and all he tweets are photographs of the Britain's Got Talent presenters and all round cheeky chaps Ant and Dec, except Dec has been replaced with a duck.
This is undoubtedly one of the most stupid things the internet has brought to us, yet also genius.
Just look at those photoshop skills:
And the brilliance of the pun 'Ant and Duck' cannot be overlooked.
Why has no one done this before?
There's no doubt about it, we love Dec but maybe sometimes Ant could present with a duck. Maybe it's good enough for a Britain's Got Talent Audition . Maybe...
Here's how not to get caught out by the nasty traps set by energy suppliers.
There's more than eats - we mean 'meets' - the eye with this make-up case...
Could you be quids in?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- 'Incredibly aggressive' seal attacks surfer at Sydney beach
- Husband Pens Touching Tribute To Wife Reminding Her She's More Than A Stay-At-Home Mum
- Spiders 'tune' webs to help catch prey and partners
- Ranger dines out after finding giant 10kg mushroom in Falkirk
- Candy Crush Is Being Made Into A TV Show And This Is Where You Can Watch It