Police cars were scrambled to a potentially serious assault only to discover two people dressed as zombies.
Ant Ditches Dec... For A Duck? This Ridiculous Parody Twitter Account Is An Act Of Genius
This parody twitter account tweets photos of Ant and Dec, only Dec has been replaced with a duck... It's comedy genius!
There are times when the Internet really outdoes itself. We're talking cat videos, spiralizer recipes and parody social media accounts. Particularly this Twitter account.
@AntAndDuck has been set up by artist Conor Jatter and all he tweets are photographs of the Britain's Got Talent presenters and all round cheeky chaps Ant and Dec, except Dec has been replaced with a duck.
This is undoubtedly one of the most stupid things the internet has brought to us, yet also genius.
Just look at those photoshop skills:
And the brilliance of the pun 'Ant and Duck' cannot be overlooked.
Why has no one done this before?
There's no doubt about it, we love Dec but maybe sometimes Ant could present with a duck. Maybe it's good enough for a Britain's Got Talent Audition . Maybe...
A man has been bitten by a python after trying to take a selfie with the creature.
Fans of the the books and films can now discover exactly what animal they produce from their wands if they can face to face (in a magical parallel world) with a dementor.
A researcher who lived as a badger in a Welsh hole is among winners of the annual spoof prizes for quirky scientific achievement.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Warning as Portuguese man-of-war found on England's beaches
- If You Want To Swim In A Sea Of Stars Then This Is Where You Need To Go
- Would YOU Live In The Real Life Dursley's Family Home? Well Now You Actually Can!
- Watch The Incredible Moment Alistair Brownlee Helps His Brother Over The Line In World Triathlon Series
- Stuntman successfully completes Evel Knievel canyon jump
- God Save The King! First-ever computer music recording restored
- Eva Green says Peculiar film shows 'being a bit strange is okay'
- Sacked Corrie star Marc Anwar apologises for 'unacceptable' tweets
- U2 frontman Bono warns US has 'everything' to lose if Trump wins
- Will Sex And The City return? It's a possibility, says Parker