The remains of a mysterious sea creature have washed up on the shore of the Philippines.
An Asteroid Is Due To Zoom Past Earth A Bit Too Close For Comfort Tonight!
The asteroid is due to pass us tonight in what has been labeled 'the fourth close shave of the year'.
Space scientists have spotted an asteroid that is due to pass Earth this evening.
The Asteroid, which has been given the catchy name Asteroid 2017 BS32, will zoom only 161,280km from our planet.
This may seem a long way away from us but it has been labeled as 'potentially hazardous' by stargazers.
The rock is 82ft in size and belongs to a group of Asteroids called Aten of which several other Asteroids in the group have also been labelled 'hazardous'.
And whats even crazier is that we've only just begun February and this is the FOURTH near Earth Asteroid to pass us this year already.
But don't worry too much as apparently these close encounters are more common than we realise and NASA has it's eyes on the skies to keep tabs of any stray space rocks that might provoke alarm.
So don't worry, NASA have assured that any rogue Asteroids are unlikely to hit Earth anytime soon and they're the experts!
Police have found "thousands" of cannabis plants, valued at more than £1m, in an underground nuclear bunker built during the 1980s.
As Storm Doris blows us all away here are some people who saw the funny side...
The "dab" dance is a phenomenon that has caught on around the world.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Police officer commandeers gritter lorry to find missing boy
- McDonald's Workers Share Tips On How Get The Freshest And Cheapest Food!
- There Is ONE Rare Fiver Worth £50k Left In Circulation In The UK - Could It Be Yours?
- Men and women 'need different things' to keep friendships alive
- Not Again! A New Pokemon Go Is Heading Our Way...
- Neil Fingleton: Game of Thrones actor and 'gentle giant' dies at 36
- Apollo 13 and Twister actor Bill Paxton dies at 61
- Streep accuses Karl Lagerfeld of spoiling her Oscar nomination
- Political protests to dominate Oscars as stars rally against Trump
- Razzies announced: Which film was the year's worst?