A former Argos security guard has ended the 22-year rule of the president of Gambia in a shock election victory.
Is Your Name Still Popular Or Is It Dying Out?
Is your name still popular or is it dying out? Find out here...
In a world where naming your baby after a character from 'Game Of Thrones' or an Instagram filter is normal, it's no surprise that traditional names are dropping off the popular baby names list.
Now, this infographic by Statista shows which names have fallen furthest from the top 100 in England and Wales since 1996 – just 19 years ago.
While names like Oliver, Harry, Olivia and Amelia are hot right now, bad news if your named Kirsty or Ross...
But there are some names that seem to have stood the test of time. For girls it’s Sophie, Jessica and Emily, while for the boys they are Jack, Thomas and James – these names have never dropped from the top ten.
We say bring back the name Ross in 2016!!!
Our right to privacy is about to get a lot more complicated.
Construction of a life-size replica of the Titanic has begun at a Mediterranean-themed attraction in China.
This poll uncovered who Brits feel would make the best celebs to work with and the worst!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Japanese skating rink featuring frozen fish causes a stink
- These Are The 25 Meals 11-Year-Olds Should Be Able To Cook!
- 'My Baby's Got A What?' The Moment Mum Discovers She Didn't Have The Baby She Was Expecting!
- This Waiter Got The Tip Of A Lifetime After A Moved Customer Heard His Story
- Check Out The iMirror! Is This Apple's New Product?
- Major Tim Peake and Eddie Redmayne honoured by the Queen
- Fawlty Towers star Andrew Sachs 'did not recognise Manuel' due to dementia
- Phil Collins sued by ex-wife over claims made in autobiography
- Jamie Oliver baffled by reaction to daughters watching son's birth
- Duran Duran lose 'ugly' court battle over US song copyright