The remains of a mysterious sea creature have washed up on the shore of the Philippines.
Top 10 Names Of Women Who Make The Best Wives
These are the names of the women who make the best wives – but did YOUR name make the cut?
Whether it’s organising your grocery list into sections and aisles or jotting down the 7329600000 things you need to do today on a scrap of paper (including the things you’ve already done), there’s nothing we love more than a good old-fashioned list.
So here’s another list to add to your, erm, list.
Compiled by folks over at Siteopia.com, the light-hearted study spoke to 2000 adults to find out the top ten names of women who make the best wives. Yes, really.
Check it out:
A spokesman said: "Every time we hear mention of a name we naturally associate particular values or impressions based on our past experiences.
"It seems certain names tend to crop up more than others when thinking about the qualities of a good husband or wife and the lists no doubt make interesting reading to many."
Did YOUR name make the cut?
Police have found "thousands" of cannabis plants, valued at more than £1m, in an underground nuclear bunker built during the 1980s.
As Storm Doris blows us all away here are some people who saw the funny side...
The "dab" dance is a phenomenon that has caught on around the world.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Police officer commandeers gritter lorry to find missing boy
- McDonald's Workers Share Tips On How Get The Freshest And Cheapest Food!
- There Is ONE Rare Fiver Worth £50k Left In Circulation In The UK - Could It Be Yours?
- Men and women 'need different things' to keep friendships alive
- Not Again! A New Pokemon Go Is Heading Our Way...
- Neil Fingleton: Game of Thrones actor and 'gentle giant' dies at 36
- Apollo 13 and Twister actor Bill Paxton dies at 61
- Streep accuses Karl Lagerfeld of spoiling her Oscar nomination
- Political protests to dominate Oscars as stars rally against Trump
- Razzies announced: Which film was the year's worst?