US clothing chain Nordstrom has launched a line of 'dirty' jeans which come with a 'crackled, caked-on muddy coating'.
Need A Night Off From Being A Parent? This Babysitting App Is A Life Saver!
Brand new app Bubble promises to put tired parents in touch with top quality babysitters. it's got to be worth a try, right?
Has your social life taken a hit since you welcomed screaming children into the world?
If the answer is yes then you NEED to check out brand new app Bubble.
This babysitting app understands that you don't want to leave your kids in the hands of just anyone, which is why it works a bit like Facebook, recommending sitters who've already been used by your friends, colleagues and acquaintances.
Read more: Heat SOS: Don't Panic! Everything You Need To Stay Cool In A BRITISH Heatwave
In fact, the app is so simple it allows you to find, book and pay for local babysitters in just a few minutes.
Bubble was created by two dads, Adrian Murdock and Ari Last, who wanted to help parents get back out there after having kids. Well, it can't be Peppa Pig 24/7!
In the spirit of social media, the app uses data from Facebook, schools and nurseries in order to connect parents with trusted babysitters.
Plus, it has a two-way rating system like Uber, so if they're a poor choice you can let other mums and dads know!
The service is free for babysitters, who set their own fees, but it parents will be charged a £3.50 booking fee.
What do you think? Will you be giving this new app a try?
You'll be shocked when you see the result!
A rare northern white rhino has gone onto the Tinder dating app in an attempt to keep his species alive.
Yes, you did read that correctly.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Rare US Declaration of Independence copy discovered in Sussex
- Runner Who Helped Struggling Stranger Over Finish Line Is True Marathon Hero
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China
- Godfather cast reunites for 'emotional' 45th anniversary
- Election artist Cornelia Parker sees role more like 'court fool'
- Hollywood writers' strike set to disrupt TV and film production
- Swayze's Dirty Dancing jacket sells for £48,000 despite niece's call to stop auction
- Harry Styles announces debut solo world tour