After posting an advert in his local newspaper asking for a job to "save me from dying of boredom", pensioner Joe has been inundated with job offers!
Lego Takes On 'Bake Off'... But Can You Spot Mini Mary Berry?
If you like cakes, The Great British Bake Off is compulsive watching...but just wait until you hear about the spin off!
Yes LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort have gone all out and created the 12 contestants in miniature, alongside everyone's favourite female presenter duo Sue and Mel and not forgetting the REAL stars of the show, judges Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood!
Not only have the team behind the idea created the cast however, they've also made mini tens and baking ovens for them to pretend to bake at. Now that's what we call attention to detail!
Made out of 12,186 tiny bricks, we're HUGE fans of 'The Great Brackish Bake Off' (Geddit?!)
The clever creation will follow the show, with the pint-sized contestants being booted off at the same time their real-life doubles are voted out of the show.
Visitors can check it out until November 2016 at LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort.
A former Argos security guard has ended the 22-year rule of the president of Gambia in a shock election victory.
Our right to privacy is about to get a lot more complicated.
Construction of a life-size replica of the Titanic has begun at a Mediterranean-themed attraction in China.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- The Celebs People Would Most And LEAST Like As House Mates Have Been Revealed...
- Japanese skating rink featuring frozen fish causes a stink
- These Are The 25 Meals 11-Year-Olds Should Be Able To Cook!
- 'My Baby's Got A What?' The Moment Mum Discovers She Didn't Have The Baby She Was Expecting!
- This Waiter Got The Tip Of A Lifetime After A Moved Customer Heard His Story
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt 'took a risk' portraying Snowden
- Bob Dylan wants speech read at Nobel ceremony that he won't attend
- 'Golden backside' and £20,000 in pennies among Turner Prize contenders
- Baldwin offers to 'stop' SNL skit in exchange for Trump's tax returns
- Last Tango In Paris rape scene confession sparks Hollywood backlash