After posting an advert in his local newspaper asking for a job to "save me from dying of boredom", pensioner Joe has been inundated with job offers!
Good News! Women With Bigger Bums Are Actually Smarter
Good news for the Kim K’s among us - an Oxford University study shows women with bigger bums are actually smarter and healthier.
Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez and Beyoncé have apt reason to celebrate after Oxford University announced that women with larger than average bottoms are actually smarter and less likely to suffer from chronic illnesses.
Yep, a study conducted by the University of Oxford reveals women with bigger bums are stereotypically smarter and healthier.
In the study, which analysed data from 16,000 women, Oxford Unversity found that ladies with larger than average backsides are not only smarter but more resistant to chronic illnesses too.
Lead researcher of the study professor Konstantinos Manolopoulous commented: "The idea that body fat distribution is important to health has been known for some time. However, it is only very recently that thigh fat and a large hip circumference have been shown to promote health; that lower body fat is protective by itself."
Having a big bum also favours leptin levels in the female body, which is a hormone responsible for regulating the weight, and the dinopectina, a hormone with anti-inflammatory, vascular-protective and anti-diabetic attributes.
The adipose tissue of the buttocks also traps harmful fatty particles and prevents cardiovascular disease.
To conclude: If ever there were an excuse to have another chocolate chip cookie in the hope it will make your bottom bigger, this would be it…
A former Argos security guard has ended the 22-year rule of the president of Gambia in a shock election victory.
Our right to privacy is about to get a lot more complicated.
Construction of a life-size replica of the Titanic has begun at a Mediterranean-themed attraction in China.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- The Celebs People Would Most And LEAST Like As House Mates Have Been Revealed...
- Japanese skating rink featuring frozen fish causes a stink
- These Are The 25 Meals 11-Year-Olds Should Be Able To Cook!
- 'My Baby's Got A What?' The Moment Mum Discovers She Didn't Have The Baby She Was Expecting!
- This Waiter Got The Tip Of A Lifetime After A Moved Customer Heard His Story
- Comedian Jimmy Kimmel announced as host of 2017 Oscars
- Sculptor and painter Helen Marten wins 2016 Turner Prize
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt 'took a risk' portraying Snowden
- Bob Dylan wants speech read at Nobel ceremony that he won't attend
- 'Golden backside' and £20,000 in pennies among Turner Prize contenders