US clothing chain Nordstrom has launched a line of 'dirty' jeans which come with a 'crackled, caked-on muddy coating'.
Good News! Women With Bigger Bums Are Actually Smarter
Good news for the Kim K’s among us - an Oxford University study shows women with bigger bums are actually smarter and healthier.
Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez and Beyoncé have apt reason to celebrate after Oxford University announced that women with larger than average bottoms are actually smarter and less likely to suffer from chronic illnesses.
Yep, a study conducted by the University of Oxford reveals women with bigger bums are stereotypically smarter and healthier.
In the study, which analysed data from 16,000 women, Oxford Unversity found that ladies with larger than average backsides are not only smarter but more resistant to chronic illnesses too.
Lead researcher of the study professor Konstantinos Manolopoulous commented: "The idea that body fat distribution is important to health has been known for some time. However, it is only very recently that thigh fat and a large hip circumference have been shown to promote health; that lower body fat is protective by itself."
Having a big bum also favours leptin levels in the female body, which is a hormone responsible for regulating the weight, and the dinopectina, a hormone with anti-inflammatory, vascular-protective and anti-diabetic attributes.
The adipose tissue of the buttocks also traps harmful fatty particles and prevents cardiovascular disease.
To conclude: If ever there were an excuse to have another chocolate chip cookie in the hope it will make your bottom bigger, this would be it…
You'll be shocked when you see the result!
A rare northern white rhino has gone onto the Tinder dating app in an attempt to keep his species alive.
Yes, you did read that correctly.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Rare US Declaration of Independence copy discovered in Sussex
- Runner Who Helped Struggling Stranger Over Finish Line Is True Marathon Hero
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China
- Silence Of The Lambs director Jonathan Demme dies aged 73
- Madonna lashes out against unauthorised biopic Blond Ambition
- Jurassic Park: Jeff Goldblum reprises role in sequel
- Star Wars and Indiana Jones release dates revealed
- Cannes 2017: Is Will Smith fit to judge at world's most prestigious festival?