We didn't realise we wanted a gin and tonic Easter egg this badly until now!
Good News! Women With Bigger Bums Are Actually Smarter
Good news for the Kim K’s among us - an Oxford University study shows women with bigger bums are actually smarter and healthier.
Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez and Beyoncé have apt reason to celebrate after Oxford University announced that women with larger than average bottoms are actually smarter and less likely to suffer from chronic illnesses.
Yep, a study conducted by the University of Oxford reveals women with bigger bums are stereotypically smarter and healthier.
In the study, which analysed data from 16,000 women, Oxford Unversity found that ladies with larger than average backsides are not only smarter but more resistant to chronic illnesses too.
Lead researcher of the study professor Konstantinos Manolopoulous commented: "The idea that body fat distribution is important to health has been known for some time. However, it is only very recently that thigh fat and a large hip circumference have been shown to promote health; that lower body fat is protective by itself."
Having a big bum also favours leptin levels in the female body, which is a hormone responsible for regulating the weight, and the dinopectina, a hormone with anti-inflammatory, vascular-protective and anti-diabetic attributes.
The adipose tissue of the buttocks also traps harmful fatty particles and prevents cardiovascular disease.
To conclude: If ever there were an excuse to have another chocolate chip cookie in the hope it will make your bottom bigger, this would be it…
Balenciaga have released a handbag with a startling resemblance to something we all might have in the cupboard.
The clocks are changing this weekend! Here's what you need to know so you don't get caught out.
Of all the announcements passengers on an Alaskan commuter flight expected to hear, being told there was a snake on the plane probably wasn't one of them.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Forget Chocolate! This Easter Egg Is Made Entirely Out Of Cheese
- The Best Place To Live In The UK Has Been Revealed! Did Your Town Make The Cut?
- The New McDonalds App Will Revolutionise The Way You Order!
- Twitter Got Nostalgic About The World Before The Internet And It's Genius!
- You Can Now Visit The Titanic - But You'll Need A Snorkel and LOTS Of Cash!
- Eurovision: Ukraine bans Russian singer over Crimea visit
- Kesha suffers another setback in court battle with Dr Luke
- Charlie Hunnam related to 'selfish conflict' of Lost City of Z protagonist
- Hollywood screenwriter claims Disney 'copied' ideas for Zootopia
- Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas Is You to be made into a film