US clothing chain Nordstrom has launched a line of 'dirty' jeans which come with a 'crackled, caked-on muddy coating'.
These Are Just Some Of The Things £33million Could Buy You
If you won the lottery, what would you spend your money on? Take a second to think about it. Hard isn't it?
This is what David and Carol Martin from Hawick, Scotland, have just found themselves thinking about.
The couple won a whopping £33 million in the lottery - that's more than Tom Cruise was paid in 2015!
Incase they're not sure what to spend their money on, we've put together a list of things £33m could buy you:
Picture | Exclusive Aircraft Sales & Charter
Now that you're a multimillionaire, you're not going to want to fly economy. You could buy a 1992 Boeing MN 87 VIP for $8.7 (£6m). Infant, you could buy five of them.
According to Exclusive Aircraft Sales and Charter , their normally reserved for heads of state and now you, because you're now one of them.
Little Ragged Island in the Bahamas. Picture | Private Islands Online
How about little winter sun away from the paps? Little Ragged Island in the Bahamas is for sale and will set you back just $35,000,000 (£22,641,815).
That's practically pocket money right?
Aston Martin DB10
Picture | PA
When you've got almost as much money as Daniel Craig was paid to play Bond in Spectre, you want to BE James Bond right?
And to be 007 you need the ride and for $500,000 (£34,67,53) it could be yours. In fact, if you splashed all of your cash on these bad boys, you could get 95 of them.
Unfortunately for you, only 10 have been made and eight were used in the film.
Picture | Nandos
We all love a cheeky Nandos and with your lotto winnings you can forget about the black card.
Because for £33m, you could buy half a chicken and two sides (currently priced at £10.10) every day for 8952 YEARS. Or you could feed 100 people A DAY for 13 WEEKS !
We're not sure we even know 100 people but if money can't buy you friends, chicken can.
On the other hand, you might be better off just buying a store...
Oh well, we can dream. There's always hope we guess!
You'll be shocked when you see the result!
A rare northern white rhino has gone onto the Tinder dating app in an attempt to keep his species alive.
Yes, you did read that correctly.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Rare US Declaration of Independence copy discovered in Sussex
- Runner Who Helped Struggling Stranger Over Finish Line Is True Marathon Hero
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China
- Swayze's Dirty Dancing jacket sells for £48,000 despite niece's call to stop auction
- Harry Styles announces debut solo world tour
- Celebrity luxury event Fyre Festival turns to 'mass chaos'
- Liam Gallagher threatens 'war' with Damon Albarn and brother Noel
- Roman Polanski film to open at Cannes film festival